Katie16 Posted Saturday at 02:04 AM Report Posted Saturday at 02:04 AM I'm 30 today and.... it's honestly been a mix of emotions. I worked today so that sucked but the upside is I got cupcakes, my coworkers signed a card, and I got some neat crystals from a supervisor! She and I love to talk about crystals together! I guess.... I'm going to miss being in my 20's. I'll always have my Little side and secretly did treat myself by buying new stuffies. I got the giant racoon and red panda from costco and got capycorns from capy era. I also got a free coffee on the way home after work. So it was a good day, I'm not complaining at all. I guess I'm scared of "feeling too big to be Little". Anyone 30+ have any advice for staying Little? 1
BabyPoppy Posted Saturday at 03:09 AM Report Posted Saturday at 03:09 AM First Happy Birthday! Next... keep being you! Do the things you enjoy and celebrate the little moments every chance you get! Be kind to yourself. Poppy 1
Recommended Posts