DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Your Little is Showing!

Guest CinnamonBun

Guest Ginger-Kit

I was out shopping with a friend and I kept finding things I wanted and running off. Frosted animal cookies, ice cream, apple juice, those sorts of things. My friend was laughing at me and commenting how I was acting like such a child. My response? Just to stick my tongue out and run off when I saw ice cream cake XD

Not totally little showing, but people still gave me weird looks... For some reason, anyone can be around toys people will think they're getting them for a kid, but when I'm around toys, especially stuffies, people look at me like they know it's for me xD

Maybe it is showing without me knowing... I love stuffies, so maybe I get sparkles in my eyes when I see some? :D

This happens to me all the time! I'm obsessed with Frozen right now so whenever I'm in Target and I see the Frozen dolls I lose my shit haha. It's working in my favor thought because my RL mom bought me Frozen stuff for Christmas. I didn't even have to hide my little side when that happened! 

ok heres another side thats not often talked about....

i of course am a little boy! And yes, even we get lost in our little space in real life. Like when im in Canadian Tire or Sears and i see some realllllly coool tools and toys! I get super excited like its christmas!

I also looooove seeing stuffies and petting them to see how soft they are. I try and control it but it is noticable and some women have given me looks LOL

• Like 1

Guest starrflower

I was looking at dinosaur stuffies the other day.  My youngest son is the one that looks at me with rolling eyes, but I think other adults think I am shopping for my kids.  I freak out around Harry Potter merchandise, and almost bought 9 3/4 earrings and a blankie for myself, but I changed my mind :(

Me and Daddy were Christmas shopping for our son and before we went into the store I had to give myself a mental peptalk about how I wasn't going to get crazy and that I was going to behave.. Well, we were in the toy section at Walmart for all of 5 minutes before I lost control. I was jumping up and down and telling Daddy that I wanted all the toys and I was even putting some in the basket! Daddy scolded me right there, there was a mom and her daughter in the same aisle and they both looked at me like I was a freak and it was very embarrassing. Hahah

• 2 weeks later...

I go through the toy aisle at every store we go to and when I get overly Little - which usually involves me pointing at a stuffies and baby dolls and going "I want this for my birthda- OH NO I WANT THIS ONE! OHHH NO THIS ONE OMG IT'S SO CUTE AND LITTLE SO- OH MY GOD THIS IS ONE IS SO.." - I calm myself down and start remarking about how my baby sister or my daughter will love this. I'm at the age where people no longer look at me and give me weird looks.

When I was about seventeen, I was going through the baby aisle because I have baby dolls and I wanted to get a dress to dress one of them. I was enjoying looking at all the fun, cute little baby stuff when an older couple (who looked as if they had sucked the souls out of everyone they'd come across and still hadn't smiled a day in their lives) saw me holding a baby dress and sent me a glare hot enough to fry an egg, because they thought I was pregnant... Luckily, my mom was with me and she said very loudly "How do you think this will look for my baby?" then they glared at her for being in her thirties and having another baby.  Meanies.

Another time was when I was with my ex, he took me to Goodwill. Normally I'm really good with saying things like Master/Daddy in public and call them by their actual name and not the names we use in private, but I'd found a baby doll that is normally around 30$ that I ADORE. I freaked out, turned into a five year old and started actually raising my voice saying "DADDY! OH MY GOD DADDY LOOK OMG DAAAADDDY" and then realized both kids and adults were staring at me. I didn't care until I got out to the car with my new baby doll and realized what I had done, haha.

I  don't know if its necessarily that my little is showing.

But one time I went to the dollar store to get a BUNCH of little stuff. I thought nothing of it.

I had a plan for if the guy asked what they were for I'd say my kids.

But he kept talking saying that I must have a lot of kids (I was getting a lot of stuff).

So then I had to make something up off the top of my head that I was getting them to give to the kids I babysit.

It was kinda nerve racking

I -always- have to go through the toy aisle whenever I go to any store.  Thankfully one of my best friends understand my little so they don't care when they're with me.   Oh! And since the Easter stuff is out, I almost screamed when I saw a huge stuffed wrabbit that was suuuuuper soft <3  It's on my must get list!

As a birthday present I got a few Minecraft figures ( the character with a pickaxe, cheep, chicken etc.) and I instantly played with them. My mom looked at me like I was mad. My friends only laughed because they know how I can be. XD

In my city is every year an anime convention and then I get really exited and scream and smile and ran to every cute thing I see.

• 8 months later...

I go through the toy aisle at every store we go to and when I get overly Little - which usually involves me pointing at a stuffies and baby dolls and going "I want this for my birthda- OH NO I WANT THIS ONE! OHHH NO THIS ONE OMG IT'S SO CUTE AND LITTLE SO- OH MY GOD THIS IS ONE IS SO.." - I calm myself down and start remarking about how my baby sister or my daughter will love this. I'm at the age where people no longer look at me and give me weird looks.

When I was about seventeen, I was going through the baby aisle because I have baby dolls and I wanted to get a dress to dress one of them. I was enjoying looking at all the fun, cute little baby stuff when an older couple (who looked as if they had sucked the souls out of everyone they'd come across and still hadn't smiled a day in their lives) saw me holding a baby dress and sent me a glare hot enough to fry an egg, because they thought I was pregnant... Luckily, my mom was with me and she said very loudly "How do you think this will look for my baby?" then they glared at her for being in her thirties and having another baby. Meanies.

Another time was when I was with my ex, he took me to Goodwill. Normally I'm really good with saying things like Master/Daddy in public and call them by their actual name and not the names we use in private, but I'd found a baby doll that is normally around 30$ that I ADORE. I freaked out, turned into a five year old and started actually raising my voice saying "DADDY! OH MY GOD DADDY LOOK OMG DAAAADDDY" and then realized both kids and adults were staring at me. I didn't care until I got out to the car with my new baby doll and realized what I had done, haha.

You sound just like me!

ironically my little side shows most often when im with my brother and his girlfriend. i think they both know Im a little but its never been talked about, theyre both very protective of me and sort of act like a mommy and daddy to me, obviously not in a sexual way cus thats just yucky! But like in a strictly care giver sort of way. Whenever we all hang out together they just go along with me if i start dancing in a parking lot on the way to the car, or skipping through the store singing, or even if i want to watch a disney movie. They go along with me :)

I've had a few little moments. Once my kids and I were in BJ's, its like Costco, book section and seen baby books. I love books in general, but baby books even more. To top it off the books had the buttons with the noises. I was squealing to my kids and holding up the book telling them to come look. They are preteens and clearly like legos more, so they were not interested, but I have the hardest time trying to tone it down when little. I kept saying come see and pushing all the buttons laughing and ohhing and ahhing. I was smiling to myself when I looked up there was an older couple standing next to me. They just stared at me, I cleared my throat and moved further down to the adult section for cookbooks.

Another time I was in Wal-Mart with my kids,RL mom and nieces. We were shopping for holiday gifts for the kids. I was trying to keep it together when I seen this furry thing, it was so ugly it was cute. I squatted down and began rubbing it, pushing the sound buttons, and talking to myself saying how much I wanted it. When I turned around my mom goes 'Don't even ask me to buy that ugly thing for you!' instant disappointment. My mom must recognize my child like behavior and will buy the gifts candy and treat gifts for my kids and I however, she draws the line when I show interest in kids toys.

I do that all the time in the store! lol I try so hard to stay on task and at Mister Master's side but I see things and stuffs and pretties and I can't help but wanna looks!!!

I get lucky because I really have kids... but still sometimes I get funny looks. I was bummed this weekend because there's a dinosaur convention a few hours from here on my sons birthday and I wanna go soooo bad. We were going to but now we don't think we can because we are having to buy a fence and it'll cost us about $1,500 to do it. So I was pouting a little yesterday.

Then yesterday our waitress called Daddy "hun" and "sweetie". Normally that stuff doesn't bother me, but she was our age and when she did it she put her hand on his shoulder. Next thing I know I'm right at his side squeezing his arm. My mom was with us and just gave me a funny look. She knows I'm not normally the jealous type but this really bothered me.

I get lucky because I really have kids... but still sometimes I get funny looks. I was bummed this weekend because there's a dinosaur convention a few hours from here on my sons birthday and I wanna go soooo bad. We were going to but now we don't think we can because we are having to buy a fence and it'll cost us about $1,500 to do it. So I was pouting a little yesterday.

Then yesterday our waitress called Daddy "hun" and "sweetie". Normally that stuff doesn't bother me, but she was our age and when she did it she put her hand on his shoulder. Next thing I know I'm right at his side squeezing his arm. My mom was with us and just gave me a funny look. She knows I'm not normally the jealous type but this really bothered me.

I can feel you though... It's one thing when they look but when they touch, yeah that's the harder bit

Guest Nobodyspecial
Its anything that sparks my little no matter where I am..shopping for clothes I can't help but go to the girls department and sometimes the dresses fit soook well I can't help myself..or things like thigh high socks or actual adult panties with cute little prints or styles ...and hair bows..and of course stuffies..and once even about a paci..its how I got my paci..I felt so brave until a lady looked at me like she knew the look from her two year old she was buying a new paci for at the moment when we both reached for the same paci..was kind of embarrassing but I still skipped away super excited...I love being little so it doesn't really bother me much when strangers look at me funny..and my vanilla friends( for lack of better term) are starting to embrace it and see that its part of me that I was afraid to show before but we have so much more fun sometimes because I'm in little mode

Guest Little_lexiii

My daddy and I were out at Walmart a few days ago and I went the the toy section like normal, and  keep in mind that I'm beyond obsessed with bunnies, and I just absentmindly shouted, "Daddy! Can I please have it!" and then got flustered and embarrased cause there were people around. 

It's so easy to put me in little space, honestly.  :D

i always wanna stop by the toys, and it's always so hard to pull myself from looking at all the new monster high and mlp toys without buying. my Daddy and Master have hard times telling me no when i pout, so i need to be better at keeping my little down in public! we're gonna go broke if i bought every doll i whined for!

i've always been into kids toys like dolls and ponies, so no one gets surprised when i get all bouncy and excited for them in stores! i even have a pinkie pie tattoo haha

I am starting to let my little come out a little more, but it's hard because I don't want to embarrass anyone, including myself.  But at Walmart right now there are these suuuuppper cute little stuffed animal key chains and I want one sooo bad.  So this weekend when we were there I was totally playing with them while we checked out and when we left the store I asked Daddy if he saw them.  He said "No, I just looked to make sure you were okay but didn't pay much attention..." I said "Oh... well I want one."