#1 littlebbystar

littlebbystar

littlestarr

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 10 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 05:42 PM

Hey 

i know its late as pride is in like 3 days im just wondering who is going to pride and if so what part. This pride will be the first time many of my friends will see me as a little as its something I've kept hidden from most of them and as the theme is no filter I thought Id remove mine and see how they take it . It would be amazing to know that there will be other people from the DDLG community there.

so let me know if your about ...  maybe come and say hi im sure my daddy wont mind  

:D
      :D  :D  ;)  :)  :)  :blush:  :blush:  :p  :p  :p  B)  B)  B) 

#2 TheMatador

TheMatador

๐Ÿšฌ๐Ÿ’€

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 41 posts
    • LocationUK

Posted 23 June 2016 - 04:31 PM

I wanted to go, but I'm not in London at the moment. I'm a little scared for those that are going, especially with the state of things that are happening for the LGBT community. Be careful whilst you're there, if you see anything that you think is suspicious, talk to any member of authority that will be in the area, whether that's Security, or Police.

Ntqm6Qw.jpg

7AUoo4a.jpg

They call him the matador,
    He settles all the scores.
    He kills in plain sight
    With a blade and a smile,
    Well he don't know what to think,
    He ain't had enough to drink.
    Will he take him by surprise?
    To see the whites of his eyes.

#3 faerie.bunny

faerie.bunny

belle โ˜†

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 31 posts
    • LocationUK

Posted 23 June 2016 - 04:57 PM

i'm so so so so super gutted i can't make pride this year - i've gone for the last two years and i'm bummed i couldn't get the day off work. 

i'm sure you'll have an amazing day, removing your filter is literally so wonderful and i'm super proud! 

have a super wonderful day, please stay safe, keep your wits about you. your belongings safe too! 

remember i'll be living vicariously through you :3 <3

• TheMatador likes this

โ˜† but the last couple of days, i've missed you so much it felt like missing you, is all i am. โ˜†

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: london, LGBT, proud, no filter, community, event

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users