DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Hi-Hi!

Guest TheLittlestGinger

Guest TheLittlestGinger

Hi-Hi everyone! :D 

I'm Ginger!
Nice to meet you all! 
I'm 21 years old and I live in the UK. 

I'm really pretty new to DDLG and everything that comes with it. I probably only found out about the lifestyle / dynamic 3 months ago or so and have yet to actually really do anything about that information! But I've always had little tendencies. I'm so glad that I found somewhere where I kind of feel like I fit in and I can start to fully open up and let my little out!

I have a partner, we've been together for over a year now. He's always had caregiver tendencies, but I would love to bring out more of that side in him. I've started to introduce him slowly to the idea, but we still need to discuss it more. 

You all seem so lovely and welcoming which is so refreshing to see. It can be hard to come into a community and reach out for help, but you guys make that a lot easier. 
I'd love to make some friends, so message me and have a chat! :) I'd also love any and all advice that you can throw at me. Especially any advise that you could send that I could pass onto my other half, that would be very much appreciated :) 

Hope you have a wonderful day! 
Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Ginger oxo

• Like 2

Guest QueenJellybean

Welcome to the Forums! I'm Belle, one of the moderators, and I'm happy to welcome you to our community! We hope you find what you're looking for here.

This is a great place for beginners. Explore the forums, and check out chat. Please feel free to message an admin/moderator if you have any questions or concerns.