DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Plussizedlittle018

It depends on the person. I'm a plus sized little and Daddy loves my curves and all. :heart: 

Actually we're roughly the same size. Being little is less about your physical size and more about your personality.

• Like 3

As KonekoSheila says,it's more a question of personality.

Nowhere is it written that a little has to be skinny,lol. There is diversity. I am sure it's possible to find guys who would say they have no attraction towards skinny littles.

Of course the appearance you have is important. But less important than the message of self-esteem,self-respect,liveliness etc,that you convey.

Note: Perhaps you've seen it already,there is a thread called " Big little, need help "

Edited by DollDirector

I think generally most people (biologically speaking) want somebody that looks healthy and on an instinctual level (regardless of whether or not they want children) they want somebody who looks like they're able to reproduce. 

I myself have a fluctuating weight and body type; I go from what people would consider 'thin' to what people would consider 'curvy' or 'thick', never has this stopped me having a partner if I so wish to have one as I'm the type of person who is confident in my appearance and generally don't allow myself to get to an unhealthy weight and I suppose people like that. 

You have to have confidence in yourself because that is truly beautiful, knowing that you yourself are beautiful, it'll also attract the right people. If people know you're not that confident they'll see it as you being vulnerable and you'll be more likely to be taken advantage of. What I'm trying to say is just love yourself and then the people who are supposed to come along and love you will, regardless of your size.

• Like 1

People come in all shapes and sizes which is good because people are attracted to all shapes and sizes. What one person views as too big, too little, too tall, too short, etc. another will find just right.
  • Like 2

Guest Domwolfie
People are never to be judged by shapes or sizes. It is okay how others see it I always seek for the heart in that body. What matters is the heart, the soul with whom I connect because I myself am just the heart and soul. I see this body as just an instrument. But one thing we should never disrespect or make a laugh of size, color, shape. Never ever
  • Like 1

My baby girl is plus size and I love her curves. Everyone else is correct, though. It's my baby girl that excites me, and her body is only one small part of that. I'd have no use for a bratty supermodel, haha.
  • Like 1