• Please log in to reply
    28 replies to this topic

#21 Torchwood3

Torchwood3

• Members
    • Pip
    • 9 posts

Posted 07 October 2020 - 03:02 PM

I haven't had a Daddy for about 4 years and it is very lonely but I have found when I go into little space it helps to have an imaginary "friend" to help me through it. Is it weird probably, but that is what helps me.

#22 pastelfaerie (gay little)

pastelfaerie (gay little)

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 08 October 2020 - 12:46 AM

I haven't had a Daddy for about 4 years and it is very lonely but I have found when I go into little space it helps to have an imaginary "friend" to help me through it. Is it weird probably, but that is what helps me.

You’re not the only one!! I’ve had a close imaginary companion since I was 11 (I’m 20 now). She’s mostly been my best friend but sometimes it got romantic because we’re very close. Lately I’ve been thinking about introducing a more deliberate CG/L dynamic between us. Our imaginary friends will always be there for us, and we’re there for them! uwu

#23 RoraDaExplorer

RoraDaExplorer

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 30 posts
    • Locationusa

Posted 08 October 2020 - 06:19 PM

I try to interact with other littles as much as possible, I have a few pen pals. I get myself a decent amount of toys when I can afford to. The new thing that has really helped me is keeping a bullet journal/planner. I keep a habit tracker on it and cross off days I remembered to brush my teeth, shower, make my bed, eat my veggies ect. link with cute examples below. 

https://blissdegree....ullet-journal/ (SFW) 

Edited by RoraDaExplorer, 08 October 2020 - 06:19 PM.

#24 CatboyAdrian

CatboyAdrian

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 237 posts
    • LocationMissouri

Posted 11 October 2020 - 06:56 PM

I myself fall under this category! I usually take time to do things for myself and discover my little space in more depth! I don’t really know how to explain how I cope with it since I do the normal things I would do if I had a daddy present! However I do tend to talk and cuddle my dog and cat a lot so that kinda makes up for the affection and attention I want!

#25 Torchwood3

Torchwood3

• Members
    • Pip
    • 9 posts

Posted 12 October 2020 - 07:53 AM

You’re not the only one!! I’ve had a close imaginary companion since I was 11 (I’m 20 now). She’s mostly been my best friend but sometimes it got romantic because we’re very close. Lately I’ve been thinking about introducing a more deliberate CG/L dynamic between us. Our imaginary friends will always be there for us, and we’re there for them! uwu

Im glad that I'm not the only one with an imaginary friend that is there for them.

#26 Little_Lyda

Little_Lyda

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts
    • LocationFlorida, USA

Posted 18 October 2020 - 05:17 PM

I haven't been little in a while, because I didn't have a Daddy. However, the Big Sad kinda knocked me back into it and I found myself needing to be little more and more. I found the easiest things to do would be to take some innocuous colorings to work (or a doodle book) and then to keep a strict nightly routine that followed rules which a Daddy might give me. Cuddles with a stuffie is definitely on the agenda and lullabies. 

#27 princess_mermaid

princess_mermaid

princess middle

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 19 October 2020 - 03:54 AM

I usually feel little when my Daddy is away and I am lonely. My Daddy is ghosting on me for some time already so I am not sure if we're still together :(

Littleness comes to me with loneliness. I try to make myself calm with my pusheen mermaid stuffie and with coloring. 

Also reading DDLG content or visiting here makes me feel safe, like I am not that alone.

#28 Kkrocker

Kkrocker

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 28 posts

Posted 13 November 2020 - 05:00 AM

I had an awful one for almost 2 years, broke it off last year

#29 fushidarananeko

fushidarananeko

♡ѕραякℓу кιттєη ρяιη¢єѕѕ♡

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 16 posts
    • LocationArizona

Posted 15 November 2020 - 01:08 AM

I am a little without a caregiver.

I do miss having someone to take care of me,

but I have found that having other little friends to share with is even better.

I do have a couple caregiver friends and I show my love for them by giving them colourings,

but they do not take care of me. 

e6faca1f0bdd16b471498b988d0caac0.jpg

Be careful with me, I am fragile.

dacnb8c-c24ae0d2-82c6-4249-98cc-c6cc9ad7d6cojky-9ec7a34c-c0d0-47f8-b04d-00450f14

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: little, daddydom, alone

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users