5 replies to this topic

#1 Cutekitten

Cutekitten

• Banned
    • PipPip
    • 23 posts
    • LocationPoland

Posted 15 March 2015 - 04:59 AM

Hello~! I want to make a little present for my daddy :) What should I do?  :(  I do a lot of drawings for him, but I don't want to give him another one. I want it to be special~!  

Help~! What would you give to your daddy for his birthday?  :D 

tumblr_inline_mi8cc0hb0r1roozkr.giftumblr_inline_mwmgq7d37L1qid2nw.giftumblr_inline_mi8ccxw3TY1roozkr.gif

#2 Guest_Foxling_*

Guest_Foxling_*
    • Guests

Posted 15 March 2015 - 05:08 AM

I tend to give him things he's mentioned sometime in passing that he really wants to have, and then he's forgotten it himself, but I haven't, and it makes him really happy. But that's not something you can make yourself. I also once glass-painted a cokkie jar and I filled it with tons of little papers with one word written on it, things like 'love' and 'hug' and things like that, but also other words that remind of things we did together. Then he can take one out every day and you can see the smile on his face every time he takes out a little paper and reads it :) 

• Cutekitten likes this

#3 Guest_Sae_*

Guest_Sae_*
    • Guests

Posted 15 March 2015 - 01:41 PM

I made a gift thread for ideas. 

Clicky it:

http://www.ddlgforum...miescaregivers/

#4 Daddyslittlemerbaby

Daddyslittlemerbaby

Mer-Baby

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 73 posts
    • LocationCanada

Posted 18 March 2015 - 05:42 PM

You could always check pinterest for ideas on easy DIY gifties!

tumblr_lqlg9cV4Nw1ql1l0v.gif

Periwinkle the Mer-Baby

tumblr_ltlpytFRWD1ql1l0v.gif
    Fetlife | Tumblr |

tumblr_lt2nljL39s1ql1l0v.gif

Battony, Little Mixtrix of the Haunted Mansion.

tumblr_lt2nljL39s1ql1l0v.gif

Aquarius | Little | Mermaid | Royal | Baby

tumblr_ltlpytFRWD1ql1l0v.gif

#5 hislilbabygirl

hislilbabygirl

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 99 posts
    • LocationUnited States

Posted 19 March 2015 - 07:22 AM

I crocheted Papabear a scarf (and later a matching hat) for his birthday one year and he loves it! He wears them so much it and it makes me so happy knowing that something I made him with love keeps him so warm and comfortable.  

yarma_medium2.jpg

Crocheting (or knitting) isn't very hard! I taught myself how to crochet using tutorial videos on youtube and I'd be happy to send you the links I used to teach myself how! A scarf doesn't take me any longer than a week or two, and it's a really thoughtful, one-of-a-kind, handmade gift that he can actually use!

pixel_bunny_bullet_by_momoko_chu-d71j0g6 Find me on tumblr at hislilbabygirl and dreamandsomeday pixel_bunny_bullet_by_momoko_chu-d71j0kk

#6 SammiePumpkin

SammiePumpkin

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 71 posts
    • LocationJacksonville, Florida

Posted 19 March 2015 - 06:09 PM

I make my daddy photo sets of me and give them to him as a surprise he loves them :D and it doesn't have to be like naughty ones either it just cheers him up getting silly ones or me being little or naughty ones on occasion >< but the point is i put thought into a set of photos and look all pretty and he loves it lol 

1zwc3fp.png

http://sammiepumpkin.tumblr.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gift, cute, daddy, birthday, daddyslittlegirl, little space

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users