#21 Obsessive_Compulsive

Obsessive_Compulsive

A Paranoid Panda

• Banned
    • PipPipPip
    • 58 posts
    • LocationAmerica

Posted 09 July 2018 - 05:38 PM

My period makes me very uncomfortable and icky so it usually shoots me straight out of little space. I can't stand feeling that uncomfortable when I want to be having small fun time. I get super angry too and angry me and small me do not mix.

#22 ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ‘ธ๐ŸผPrincess๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’˜

๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ‘ธ๐ŸผPrincess๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’˜

Dolly Princess

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 11 posts
    • LocationEurope

Posted 10 July 2018 - 09:40 AM

Sometimes my period puts me out of little space if I'm in a bad mood, but other times it makes me a clingy little baby who just wants snuggles and cuddles and to be spoiled with princess movies and chocolate^^

• Quirkygrl16 likes this
    Iโ€™m a lil princess๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’•

#23 Guest_infinitecases_*

Guest_infinitecases_*
    • Guests

Posted 11 July 2018 - 10:52 AM

I either get really whiney and little or just majorly annoyed at everything in sight.

• Quirkygrl16 likes this

#24 Quirkygrl16

Quirkygrl16

Little

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 638 posts
    • LocationFlorida

Posted 04 October 2018 - 08:10 PM

Ugh just started.. feeling very much like I want to be little but just cant...
    Role:Little
    Looking for:Lotsa friends!! Loves Disney and all things mermaid

#25 princessinthewoods

princessinthewoods

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 16 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 02:41 AM

I get quite whiny and extra tired on my period, and i don't usually have the energy for my usual Little activities. But i like doing what I can in advance to make it less weird for my Little side. I don't know how much you guys know about cloth pads (reusable pads made from fabric) but I made some of my own last month and used them this month, and seeing the cute dinosaur fabric i used every time i changed them helped so much. I know it's not much help for tampon users, but if you can find cute-looking stuff for your period, please do. It helps! (In all honesty, i don't know why they don't print pretty patterns on disposable pads- if they can add scents then why not pictures?!)
    Other things I recommend is watching dvds while snuggled up with a hot water bottle wrapped in a blanket (not your favourite one, as it might end up smelling or rubber ๐Ÿ˜•) and making sure you can easily regulate your temperature. I'd say snuggle up in layers you can easily remove if you begin to overheat. I've found that when I didn't regulate my body temperature, taking into account how i heat up internally whilst on my period, the hot/cold contrast ends up triggering a kind of feverish feeling, which made me feel rather ill. I have thrown up during previous cycles because of that, so please look after yourselves carefully!
    Hope that helps somebody feel better! ๐Ÿ˜Š

#26 Little_Hopscotch

Little_Hopscotch

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 12 posts
    • LocationIn my blanket fort!

Posted 25 March 2019 - 03:04 PM

I definitely get more into little space during my moontime. I cuddle daddy, take naps, watch cartoons and just try to take it easy. Xoxo

:p I May Be Wittle --- But I have BIG Dreams!  :p ~

#27 LittleTeacup

LittleTeacup

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 465 posts
    • LocationUnited States

Posted 26 March 2019 - 01:20 PM

My period doesn't really affect if I feel little or not. I mean like, I got my first period at age 10 or 11, and I was still a kid then. Being little is in my mind and not really dependent on my body. I just gotta make sure I stay clean! It's a bodily function like pooping or peeing, and I'm a potty trained little.

Big age: 28

Little age: 5-7

Children don't worry what they look like to others. They are 100% themselves. When we get older, we learn to fit in society by submerging those parts of ourselves that our culture looks down on. We don't want to be rejected by our parents. We don't want to be rejected by our peers. Growing up may include re-embracing ourselves even if we must stand alone.

Thank you for being here as I re-embrace the Self I'm meant to be.

(Note: I'm not looking for a caregiver right now. Please don't ask.)

#28 Butten-Hime

Butten-Hime

Baby Raccoon

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts
    • LocationArizona

Posted 08 April 2019 - 05:22 AM

I don't know about anyone else but I have extremely hard periods.. But I recently learnt this cute hack to help me stay little!

• Take a medium sized plush (I used an old build-a-bear)
    •  
    • Remove most of the stuffing
    •  
    • Take a sock (large enough to fit in the plush) and sill it with rice
    •  
    • Place in the stuffie and sew it back up!

Once you have it all made, you heat it up to 90 seconds and it'll be nice and warm to place on your cramps.
    I suggest putting some essential oils inside as well to make it smell good!

tumblr_o4of96Ucav1vpasgvo1_500.gif

#29 Kitten Fluff

Kitten Fluff

Fluffy little

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 51 posts
    • LocationNew York

Posted 08 April 2019 - 02:30 PM

Its funny that im just the opposite! 

My monthly is very harsh when it hits. And even before hand my chest gets tender, my body and joints ache and my back ~I already have wicked bad back issues as It is~ Hurts. 

But I get cranky as well. I want candy, snuggles anything of the likes. BUT Sometimes I go into littlespace when on it. When I hurt I just want to be loved and taken care of. 

2iFb.gif

Bunny, 21 big age, 4-5 little age. Taken by a handsome daddy!

#30 Guest_babysadiee_*

Guest_babysadiee_*
    • Guests

Posted 18 April 2019 - 11:47 AM

I just got my first cup and I love it! There was no leaking and it was fairly easy to use. It completely saved my life.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Period, periods, littles, little space, menstruation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users