DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

How do you bring up diapers to your Daddy?

S12316824

Okay so me and my Daddy have been together for about 8 months now. I really like diapers but I'm afraid if I bring them up to him he won't like them. How do I bring it up to him the right way?

I casually brought up wearing pull ups and even tho daddy doesn't like them he said he would let me cause he loves me. (haven't gotten them yet lol but it's good to know that when I'm comfortable enough to buy them I can wear them)
  • Like 1

Oftentimes, when I'm worried/scared/anxious about bringing something up to my partner, I write/type it out instead. He and I message throughout the day, so I know that most of the time he will see the message before he comes home to me. When I write him a message, it gives me more time to think about exactly what I want to say, how I want to say it, and how long I need to say it (since he can't interrupt in the middle). It relieves a lot of my anxiety when I message things to him. Instead of feeling painfully awkward, stumbling over words, and usually miscommunicating whatever it is that's on my mind, I get the opportunity to say things just right when I'm typing them out.

As far as how you should say it, I find it best to always start off on a positive note. Tell him how much you've been enjoying the DDlg dynamic with him and how much emotional/physical/general satisfaction that it's brought you. Make sure he knows what a good daddy you think he is and how comforting it is that he's been so understanding of your wants/needs. Then, let him know that you're wanting to explore something new, but you've been nervous about bringing it up because you know that not everyone enjoys it the way that you do. Explain to him what you'd like to try in terms of diapers and also explain that it's okay if he doesn't necessarily want to participate in that with you, but that it's something you'd like to do and you'd love for him to try it out with you (even if it's only one time). After that, finish by thanking him for listening to you and tell him how much you care for/love him and that you're happy to discuss things further when he's ready. 

Good luck!

• Like 3

Guest BabyGlitterMilk

alotalittle said it beautifully!!

I honestly wasn't interested in diapers until quite recently when I found these adorable carousel print ones and I HAVE to have them. X'D I pretty much was like, "They're carousel and I'm going to wear them." (I love carousel themed stuff)

I can understand if your Big would be hesitant to participate if you actually used them instead of the potty, but if you're just wearing them because you think they're cute and would make you feel happy then he should be okay with it. c: 

There are so many cute diapers now, this can fit in many DDLG relationship.

If something helps you feel protected, comfy and Little, this can be precious for you. Diapers can do that and clearly help to feeel vulnerable and little. It can even be a great tool for your Daddy to help you feel little or Dominate you.

Being invlove with the diaper gives him power over you; maybe he will love it!  

Undressing you, helping you get dress, changing your diaper or putting it on you Can be great moments where he Takes care of you ... 

Maybe you could wait for a time where you are with him and that you see pullups or Cuuute baby diapers (like shopping) and then "Joke" about it saying you are jealous.. Pouts/mini tamtrum saying : "Why cant you have comfy undies like that with Princess Sofia or Hello Kitty" ... You'll see where it goes from there...  Maybe he'll offer to buy them ..  

I find I am way Lesss shy to talk about new baby stuff like that while I am already feeling very Little... than introducing the idea in a GRown Up Talk. Maybe Later I can Grown Up Talk about it... but first I prefer Little Talk about it with Mommy...    

Hope its helping you.    :) 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I think diapers are definitely no problem. Changing diapers is another issue. I understand that many people are disgusted by such.

In general, the more kinky a relationship is, the more intimacy it has, the stronger your relationship becomes.

Feeling understood by someone and not being rejected for weirdness is the final glue.
I'd always try to fulfill the wishes of my little girl. Of course I do have boundaries. But I would try hard to solve all arising problems.

Other serious problems must have preceded to let someone go for trusting a partner to accept a kink.

A few "I don't like this" or "this is disgusting" would not change anything. It usually is a bigger pile of problems.

Therefore, be blunt and say what your kink is. Be prepared to fulfill your partners fantasies in return! You must always give and take in life.