DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Wreck This Journal

JynxieKitten

Hello,

I just purchased the Wreck This Journal book, has anyone or is anyone doing it? Are you enjoying it? Thoughts? Would any other little be interested in journalling together?

• Like 1

I have one. It's been really hard for me to do but very good for me. For the most part I've done the less messy pages first. Lol.

It's not going to be easy for me to do either, I have a real hard time destroying books. I'm hoping it will help my obsession with perfectionism.

KittenPaws- Yea, that's what I'm hoping for a bit is a good energy outlet and I like that it's an extended time frame to complete.

Guest BabyGlitterMilk

I really want to try one!! I've got a ton of empty journals (I have a bit of an obsession with cute ones and never have anything to fill them with)

With just the very basic knowledge of what a Wreck Journal is, I think they could be very therapeutic for me. When I get nervous or anxious I start picking at things and slowly destroying them. Like my decoden cases. And my stick shift. oops

• 4 weeks later...
I do have one. I brought it around the time I was having a really bad breakup and I can say now that it was one of those things that helped me through. Have fun making a beautiful mess of your book.

• 1 month later...
Guest Cutesylil_honeybun
Oooh I just brought mine the other day!! I cracked the spine which was fun, I'm now trying to think of some cool ideas to make mine unique to me. I'm really looking forward to it though!