DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Advice on Introducing Someone to CG/l?

DeathMetalPrincess

So, I met someone who is new to the CG/l lifestyle and we started talking and got to know each other a little. We talked and eventually we started talking about the lifestyle itself, but only briefly. They soon asked if I was a little 24/7. I said yes, being honest about it, and now I haven't heard from them. Did I scare them off? I wouldn't force the lifestyle on anyone, but I feel like I may have made them uncomfortable with it because they were curious CG/l in general, and I think maybe unsure about becoming a caregiver at all. Well now we haven't talked in a few days, and I only messaged them first once. I haven't gotten a response, but if they do talk to me again -- which I hope they do -- how do I talk to them about CG/l and being a little? How do I ease them into the lifestyle if they still want to be a part of it? I feel like I ran them off or scared them. I may not have, and there could be tons of reasons why they haven't talked to me, but I'm still kind of scared about it. I don't want to make a wrong move or make them uncomfortable.

I first found out about daddy/cg little lifestyle tthough one of my best friends and realised I'd been acting out as a daddy/cg for some time obviously some get scared easy or maybe looking for what I have now since my little has both little time with me and grown up time with her partner

I'm sorry that you haven't spoken in a few days (。•́︿•̀。) I hope they get back to you soon! If they do, I would tell them something similar to what you said here. Tell them that you thought you scared them off and were concerned. If they say "you didn't I just ___" then you're good! If they say "you kind of did," then you can say what you said in your post; "I wouldn't force the lifestyle on anyone" etc.

As far as conversation, if it did make them uncomfortable, then you can always put the ball in their court. Telling them that if they want to talk about it, you are willing to, but you won't bring it up.

• Like 1