DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Hullo from Australia

NoBigDL

Well g'day there!

I'm glad I found this place, I am a daddy from Victoria, Australia and I've just signed up because I'm getting a bit lonely keeping this side of my life as a secret. (I've been thinking about switching and having a go as a little for a bit but it's very scary in a heteronormative & blokey society like Australia)

I'd love to meet people with similar interests and make some friends, little and big. 

I had a long term DDLG relationship that ended a few years ago, it was some of the happiest times of my life. 

In my everyday life I am disguised as a normal muggle adult, working most days and paying off the mortgage (yay team boring!) 

I enjoy: Marvel Tv shows & movies, Dr Who, sketch comedy, board games, couch video-games (stuff being alone in a dark room and online)

Anyway, hit me up, say hello. If you're from Victoria or Australia I'd love to know some other semi-locals, and if you're from earth then say hi! 

Thanks!

NoBigDL

Guest Thurisaz

Gday mate!

Welcome aboard! Good to see another Aussie joining up!

Im a fresh face also, joining yesterday. Everyone here seems really friendlt and I recommend getting in the chat and meeting some of the crowd there.

Feel free to say howdy if ya see me about!