DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

My new potential little is already married

Daddy4her81

Ok so I met a lovely Little in cyberspace. She is married but wants a separate Daddy from her husband as he is not into it. She is very comfortable with her little and is all set up. My question is this, has anyone else dealt with this and can give some pointers. She needs to keep it secret so regular punishments don't hold as they still have sex. Is this possible to juggle?

I don't think you should be in a relationship like this with someone who is married and keeping it from her husband. This sounds just really, really bad. Now if she was open about her relationship with you to her husband, it would be different. But you don't want to get involved with someone who is hiding things from her husband.

• Like 2

Guest Ginger

Majority of the time if they say they want to separate, it's only to keep the person around. I wouldn't trust it. Just cut contact and save yourself some hurt. Not to mention, she's married. What are you doing attempting to pursue a relationship with her? She's cheating. You're assisting her in this matter. Just stop while you're ahead.

If there isn't open and honest communication all around (this means with you, her AND the husband) it will not work in the long run. 

Being married and having a separate caregiver is possible - in fact it happens often BUT it has to happen PROPERLY or else it won't play out nicely.

I think what you have to keep in mind is she has presented herself to you as a liar, this means you have set the foundation of the relationship on a lie and let me tell you this right here and now, lies as a foundation isn't sturdy - you're setting yourself up to be hurt, lied to and possibly even manipulated. It's a dangerous situation and I'd just smash that opt out button if I were you buddy.

• Like 5

If she's lying to him then she is or is willing to lie to you.

It is possible to have multiple partners. Married or not. But all partners are aware of the situation. Its not cheating. What she's doing is cheating. And your supporting her deceitfulness.

This screams disaster. It only leads to manipulation and hurt.

• Like 1

I am married to Daddy, he is interested in the lifestyle but due many circumstances we have to live apart for a few years. He has allowed me to find someone to keep me from being so lonely while he is away, he has set limits as to how far we can go and I thought it was never going to happen but I found someone wonderful right at this forum, we are to meet soon :3

Anyways, your situation is a lot trickier because it's straight up old fashioned cheating... have you planned to meet in person or will this be online only? if she has experience with this situation things will be easier... but you should prepare yourself not to get too attached and be verrrrry flexible.

While I don't recommend cheating and I understand most guys will not be as understanding as my Daddy, I am not one to judge, you are both adults and it's up to you to decide if you want all this potential drama. In my experience, this usually involves a second phone hidden somewhere and strict schedules of when you can talk or for how long so the spouse doesn't notice, punishments cannot leave marks, etc.

So basically it depends on your situation and what you want out of this relationship... taking the limitations into account, even if it sounds perfect you can't really know if it will work until you go for a "test run" if that makes sense.

It wouldn't be honest. She clearly doesn't want to be in the marriage she is in and you would just be aiding in her unfaithfulness. You should find someone who isn't married so you will have someone who would have a higher chance of being faithful to you.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Kali
I would advise the OP to go with his instinct. Just be as clear as you can about boundaries before setting out. I always skip past the moralising piety of those (same members) who simply haven't been around long enough to have found themselves or their little in a vanilla marriage of several years with a spouse whom they love deeply and would never want to abandon. With respect DeathMetalPrincess you have insufficient knowledge of the little to proclaim to the world that she doesn't want to be in her marriage. That's pretty arrogant. Edited by Kali
  • Like 1