DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

HELP

morbidbunny

this won't help today but take along something in your purse/back pack; like a small stuffy, some coloring pencils, a small token; whatever you can fit that won't have ppl raising questions u don't want to answer. 

well..... you could doodle something cute or anything you like as a little 

or you could write too ^^

it's not much but it's what i find myself doing when i feel like being little

• Like 1

I draw on my class notebooks all the time because I can't pay attention more than 10mn so following this logic maybe if you put coloring pages in your notebook it should be fine, also the small stuffie idea is great, I have one, the best thing would be to stick it inside your pencil case, sometimes I sing lullabies in my head and I balance my legs in the air while I'm sitting, I do it all the time to get rid of unwanted energy and no one's gonna hear me "little talk" in my head
  • Like 1

I have a little monkey with magnetic hands I wear sometimes as a bracelet so I can play with him, he was from my monkey forest visit is all I say if anyone asks..

Daddy won me a little pink rubber fishy at an arcade that fits in my pocket. Also wearing my little girl style bracelets help me feel little and happy wherever I am. I am 31. I don't care if people see my kid bracelets lol! But I know everyone is different and being a little is kinda hard to explain... Hope your day got better ❤

I go to school in cute pink dresses and with lots of pink bows everywhere! Sometimes I bring my teddy bear. I go to art school though, I know you any do that at every school, so maybe just bows? Or dye your hair a cute color.