DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

lilspacebuns

My Daddy and I are both polyamorous and he's been recently seeking out other partners. This makes me super nervous because I've never been in a healthy poly relationship and I really don't want to be forgotten as his little because of this. I get very territorial when it comes to him being anyone else little and have made it clear that we will only be my Daddy. 

Does any one else have any fears when it comes to a poly relationships? What do you do to help yourself when you're partner/daddy is away with someone else?

Guest ☽ ᴍᴏɴᴏᴄᴇʀᴏs ☾

A few months ago a couple offered to enter me in their relationship being them my mommy and daddy. And although it calls my attention a lot, I reject it because I was just getting into this world, and it was a little abrupt for me (since they wanted to go to the sexual quickly and I was scared a little to be only used to satisfy the fetish of the trio)

If it makes you uncomfortable, you gotta say something. If your partner respects you and actually wants to be with you, they will understand. If they don't well, you dodged a bullet and didn't waste anymore time on them.

My little is polyamorous but currently monogamous with me. She's brought it up a few times and she suggested since both of us get very possessive with each other that we not have other heavily d/s oriented relationships, so I wouldn't date another little and she wouldn't date another daddy. We haven't really discussed more but that was an idea that she brought up that I think might help. Maybe agree to be his only little and even though he may be dating someone else you're going to be the only little so your fear is lessened. It really depends on you and your partner, bring up your concerns and see if theres a way to manage them.

A few months ago a couple offered to enter me in their relationship being them my mommy and daddy. And although it calls my attention a lot, I reject it because I was just getting into this world, and it was a little abrupt for me (since they wanted to go to the sexual quickly and I was scared a little to be only used to satisfy the fetish of the trio

That's definitely what I've been afraid of in the past about being a poly little, if it's not good for you you shouldn't go for it.

Follow your gut/heart, if it makes you nervous then let him know how uneasy this makes you feel. Communication is key!

• Like 1

Hiya!

I'm a polyam middle, and i'm actually looking for a sis instead of a Dom, so my fears are a little different. I am mostly afraid that once someone gets to know me or Daddy they won't like me as much. i don know why i feel that way, probly low self esteem. or maybe they won't like the way we do things. or maybe they will like Daddy being the boss but won't want to be my sis.

but honestly, life is scary enough without being a little, so listen to those instincts. if someone freaks you out, just cut off contact. never feel pressured to agree to or do anything. being polyam is not an excuse to be abusive!!!!!! 

But if anyone wants to talk with me about polyam, i would be happy to chat with you. :)

Edited by mylittlesidewearsblack

Guest QueenJellybean

Hi there! I am aforementioned Belle, and I've written several resources on polyamory! I'd love to help you with your situation a little more if you want to shoot me a message. Also, check out my resource in our Resource Section. You are certainly not alone, and the feelings you are having are very valid. I'd love to talk through them with you! Shoot me a line anytime. 

• Like 1

My Daddy is married - not to me, however we are bith swingers too. Our rules are he can have flooseys but NEVER have another little. I never want to hear about his floozie meets. I will only ever have him and only him as my Daddy. I only play - swing when he is there to join me I never play alone. We are very happy in this arrangement.

Yay Poly littles! Me too!

Jealousy is really hard. I'm very protective of my Uram (i can be like a guard dog) and if anyone breaks His heart i will tear them a new one!!!

Uram really likes the book 'more than two' and i think always sharing your feeling is a good idea.

post-21740-0-15629500-1496479041_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bunniegural

Me and my little girl are both polys and honestly I take it quite hard, but I don't say anything cause the other two males she's dating make her happy..most of the time. I found out one of the others called her Princess last night. His princess.

The dude had never done it before and it both annoyed me and sent my jealousy into over load. I don't have anyone else currently but right now it just feels like I'm on the side only to fulfill her little side. She's very sensitive though and self depreciating if things happen even if it wasn't her fault so I don't bring it up with her for that reason.

P.s it's all long distance so that makes it harder :/

The idea really attracts me but so far i havent really got any experience even in DDlg personally but ive read alot of stories about it and it interests me

Guest BabyG

I'm in an open relationship with my Daddy and we have a rule where we only have this dynamic with each other, so he doesn't have other littles and I don't have other Daddies.

I totally get where you're coming from though, I'm not opposed to being poly and it's been fun but I think I'm mostly into a monogamous lifestyle, so at the moment its a situation where my Daddy dates other people lots but I don't (unless someone extra special catches my eye). Sometimes I get jealous or I just want some attention and feel like he doesn't have time for me anymore, that kinda sucks. It's took me SO LONG to come to terms with it but I don't get jealous of him having sex with other people, problems only arise when he's lied about seeing other people. And then I found out stuff later and it was all too much all at once for me (this was early in our relationship). So like everyone says communication is key and if you trust your partner and feel comfortable enough then I recommend talking about other dates/ experiences and weirdly it can bring you closer :wub:   

When my Daddy is busy/ with someone else I just try and focus on myself and something productive. I used to try and date other people or seek others but it felt like I was doing that for the sake of it and it's not a competition. I just like to think of it as my daddy is experimenting and I'm really happy for him that he's having fun and getting his needs met in other ways- sometimes ways I can't offer- but I've experimented in the past and at this point in my life I don't feel the need to do what he's doing to get mine met if that makes sense?  

If I'm brutally honest, I get scared all the time that he might meet someone better etc. But I need to recognise that most of that stems from my own insecurities. I often question how long our relationship will last but I don't recommend dwelling on that, think about the situation, communicate what you are/ aren't comfortable with, think about if you're happy at the moment? Don't forget your feelings are always valid! Live in the now and do some things that make you happy  :rolleyes:  x

Edited by BabyG