DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

What cartoon would you like to live in?

##1°*BeDaddy'sGoodGirl

Does it have to be cartoon? XD

Id love to live in wolfs rain or 07-ghost

Or vampire diaries

Guest Bloomrose96

I would love to be in Glitter Force (it's on Netflix) cus I would get to be a cute superhero and I would to have awesome friends and I would be friends with my favourite character Lilly/Glitter Peace she is the cutest and awesome :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Star vs. the Forces of Evil, perhaps?

Or maybe I could just go with the most popular answer and say My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. :p

steven universe or any of the pretty cure series ( english version of pretty cure is called Glitter Force on Netflix ) <3 ! Edited by HelloCuddle
  • Like 2

Its not a show but I want to live in the house in My Neighbor Totoro. I wish i could be like Mei n just spend warm affernoons going on adventures n meeting the totoro n taking a nap n stuffs.  Ooo n Catbus ...i wanna ride a catbus.  

• Like 3

I would love to be in Glitter Force (it's on Netflix) cus I would get to be a cute superhero and I would to have awesome friends and I would be friends with my favourite character Lilly/Glitter Peace she is the cutest and awesome :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

I played a dress up game of this and thought it looked so cute ^.^ looking forward to watching it

• Like 1