DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Fresh eyed explorer!

Guest LittleExplorer

Guest LittleExplorer

Hi!

I am new! And slightly daunted but super excited to find this community. I am looking to explore life as a little and embrace what has been calling me for a little while. I have always been a submissive but with very different interactions to the DDlg lifestyle and now it is time for me to take a big scary step.

It feels good that I can start to align my love of pretty, pink, girly cuddly things to the submissive and I suppose side of myself that has a desire to be nurtured and taken for who I am. I have always never been allowed to be a little and I hope that here is somewhere I can finally be allowed to be one! Where I can talk about how much I love my cuddly elk (he is called Moose) and My Little Pony and how it would just be nice to curl up and read stories (whether that be on a play date with other littles or with a Daddy) or colour or have a party!

I am based in the North West of the UK and I am a bit of a geek, I love hippity hoppity birds and green grass and pale pink flowers. I love to read and to watch cooking shows. I suppose I have both a very girly princess-y side and a more tomboyish side, I'm not much of a brat but sometimes like to push my boundaries...I like to look after other people and also be looked after and have gone through a total life overhaul recently.

Soooo yeah. My awkwardness has totally kicked in and I don't know what else to say... so I am going to say hi and bye! And hope that I can make some new friends soon!

• Like 1

I love stories! I'm not sure that I'm a full on little, but I am a little bit of a princess and I genuinely love stories, coloring, and all things cuteness! I hope you make all kinds of friends and have a blast being who you are! ❤️