DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Too wide little age?

Guest Maru

Is there a thing like that? Because I both enjoy being in a onesie with a pacifier and sippy cup, but also enjoy weird young teen movies/shows and sometimes feel like a young teen or something. Most people I see have their little ages like "2-5" but I kind of want to put mine on "1-13" but isnt that a bit much? Is that fine? Idk I'm so confused.

Guest LordEmtheDinosaur!

You are a spectrum little, kinda cover most or all of the age ranges and it is fine!

Sometimes you are real little and sometimes a big older, all fun to play with!

I'm just about the same way!! You're not alone! Someone I met online asked me my little age one time and I blanked!! I had no clue cause like you, I sometimes feel 2 or 3 and sometimes I feel 9 or 10. Sometimes it's somewhere in the middle

I personally don't have a little age! I just like the things I like. Sometimes that means I'm watching a let's play of Resident Evil 7 on my tablet while splashing around in a bubble bath, and sometimes it means I suck my thumb while I'm driving to school. I don't think you have to back yourself into a corner. Just do what makes you happy<3 when it comes down right to it, that's all that matters.