• Days
  • Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds
🥳 🎉 🎅 🎄 🤶

CUTE CARTOON YOU <3

bbycakes

I'm really bored and would love to draw some of you guys  :heart:

I know I'm not the best artist and I don't own any fancy digital drawing tablet, but I would love to make some shitty watercolor art for u guys!

Just send me a picture of u and maybe something u would like me to include in the drawing, like a stuffie or tiara.

UPDATE!!!!!! 

I'm not doing these anymore <3 sorry <3 <3

Edited by californiadreambaby
  • Like 3

I realllly like your drawing! May I have a drawing? This is a photo of me! I dont have photos of my stuffies on my computer but can i have any stuffed animal o:

Edited by Baby Mercy

It looks good^^ unique art style. May I please have one with something magical/space or with a fox plush and long braids?

post-28504-0-12110200-1498692678_thumb.jpg

Edited by xMoonBeam

So cuuuuuute!! Could I have one please? I've love it if you could include a wolf cub or a kitten (preferably the first coz it's kinda an inside joke) I mostly just have Snow images so they have filters on, but this one mostly shows my face

Moon Kitty!

Guest Bunnyblossom

140.jpg Hope u like it MilkPop <3 <3

Holy sh*! I love it! Thank you so so much for taking the time to do these. I love your style :heart:

And I hope you love your lil icon thingy just as much! (Will be posting it later today)

post-14570-0-18951800-1498938424_thumb.jpg Here you go minahbird, hope you like it  :heart:

So cuuuuuute!! Could I have one please? I've love it if you could include a wolf cub or a kitten (preferably the first coz it's kinda an inside joke) I mostly just have Snow images so they have filters on, but this one mostly shows my face