DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Help with Daddy

Guest Littlefreyja

Guest Littlefreyja

So.. I feel a little odd posting here, but I've caved and would love some help.

My Dada and I have been together for around half a year now, and things are going great, except he's constantly glued to technology.

I understand, since he enjoys it so much, but it's gotten to the point where I want sex just to feel close to him, since I don't get much attention. I even get mad at him when he's too tired to have sex, and then I get mad at myself for being mean to him.

I know I should be more understanding but maybe it's my fault, like I'm boring him, and his phone is more interesting?

I would love for some help as of how to tell him how I feel without being mean, as it's petty, but I hate the idea of sex *just* being for me to get a tiny amount of attention.

I hope I've explained myself well enough, and any help would be greatly appreciated. I understand I can't have *all* of his attention, but I kinda need some. :)

Aww baby girl... that's a huge problem in my book. My Daddy knows that I'm the tech geek in the relationship. I have the smart phone the computer and tablets and other stuff. But Daddy has his PS4 where he games with family and friends. When my Daddy games we have a skype call where I can watch him play and listen to him interact with them. so in other word, you and your Daddy need to talk and don't be afraid to tell him how you really feel despite risking a punishment. I never stop myself from telling my Daddy because he's not a mind reader. If i don't tell him, he won't know and if he doesn't know he can't correct it and it will drive us apart. Try talking to your Daddy and make sure he listens and understands. if after he still continues to not give you attention but will pay attention during sex... I said leave. Sex is not suppose to be a bargaining chip. Sex is something you both share and a way to express your love for each other. I could not be in a purely sex only relationship with my Daddy. I love him and I want to pleasure him but I also am ok just sitting between his legs while he plays games.

Guest Mr.Stuffykins

There are two things that are a bit alarming. First, the fact that sex has become your primary source for attention is definitely worrisome. Yet even moreso is the fact that after a mere six months its come to this. With less than a year of being together he has already become bored or comfortable to the extent that he feels as if he no longer has to give you his full attention. In any case you need to let him know immediately! Tell him that you feel neglected, that you no longer feel as if your feelings are important, that sex has become the focal point in the relationship. You need to tell him that you value this relationship too much to let this happen. Be upfront and dont hide your emotions. Show him important this is and how much its bothering you. If after all of this there is no change then I must agree with plumflower, leave.

I hope everything works out in the end. I wish you the best!

Edited by Stuffykins
  • Like 1

Guest Littlefreyja
Thank you for the wonderful advice guys. He's a very kind Daddy so I'll try to talk to him about it today~ Thanks for the support!