DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

My Little Pony Game~

Guest Boobear616

Guest Boobear616
Hi~! I was wondering if anyone here plays the My Little Pony Gamesoft game for android phones! I'm not sure what it's like on iphones ^^' But would y'all like to add me? I wanna make some friends on here~ QuQ

PS what other Little games do you play? Do you have any other suggestions? I'm kinda looking for more stuffs to play ^___^ I'm downloading the MLP game now hehee

Guest Boobear616

It's a really fun game!! Though it's also very timey & sorta money-sucky if you want to pay. Oh! I used to have line play but that crashed! My main cell phone games though are Dream Boyfriend & Romantic Diary!! They're really fun~ ^u^

Ooo thank you! Yes I used to play line play :) I am literally obsessed with MLP!!! I collect anything and anything MLP related ^__^ I'll add you on the game now!~

Guest Boobear616

Same here! I love MLP though I haven't bought to many things. I do have 3 pop vinyls though =D My code is a764af9 aka Flash Daisy =) How about yours? ^u^

are you talking about the game where you build the houses and collect the ponies and stuff? i played for a while but it got pretty boring.