DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

how do you get ready for bed time

Guest bunnydragon

Warm bubble bath, wash my face, put in my face and eye cream, brush my teethies, kiss daddy goodnight, go to bed and read until I fall asleep :)

Guest ☽ ᴍᴏɴᴏᴄᴇʀᴏs ☾
I brush my teeth, wash my face and put on night cream. If my cat is outside, I make sure he goes home and goes to bed in my bed. I see a couple of chapters of Friends and then I read until I fall asleep.

Wash my face, brush my teeth and cuddle Daddy. :) He has me tell him when I feel sleepies (after a bit of cuddling) and then tells me a bedtime story! That's pretty much it haha-Oh yeah and he has me take my sleep and evening meds about an hour before bed or so Edited by DaddysPrinceBenBen

Guest ParanoidAsylum
I actually don't have any sort of regular routine yet. Mostly just when I feel like going to sleep, I'll use the washroom then listen to a youtube video, then I shut off the wifi on my phone and go to sleep.

Guest daddy's_little_shadow
I take a shower, moisturize with baby oil (smells so good!), and snuggle in bed with my stuffies. I also listen to soft and slow music: game soundtracks, Hammock, Owl City songs, etc. That's the type of music that makes me sleepy. : 3

Guest Just-littlebabygirl
I wash my face and brush my teeth. I make sure to take my meds. Then I'll lay down and color some or do some Big reading and then fall asleep in daddy's arms :)