Finding your inner little

babygirlscorner

I have been interested in dd/lg for 2.5 years (ish). I've had vanilla, sir/kitten, and daddy/babygirl relations, and i'm just now finding myself questioning... 

I'm such an open person when it comes to sexuality. Should I finite what I like? Although I like Daddy roleplay and age play (to an extent), it's not something I necessarily need in a relationship... but would be cool to have in a relationship??? AH

I'm so conflicted :c I'm not sure if I am explaining my situation enough..

So you're saying you're questioning yourself because DDLG isn't something you have to have in a relationship? 

You're not alone. As much as I love being someone's princess, I've been just as in love with vanilla guys <3 To me its personality > role they fulfill in my life.

So I wouldn't be doubtful of yourself.  

I don't know if it would help at all but my previous kinky relationships were really awful, and left me a little scarred. My current daddy and I were in a vanilla relationship together for three years before I decided "Hey, maybe I should get his thoughts on this. Maybe he would be interested." 

I don't think kinky relationships and 'nilla relationships are mutually exclusive... I think it can fluctuate, depending on what the preferences are between the two people? Just because it starts vanilla, doesn't mean it has to stay vanilla.

• Like 1