#41 Little Illy

Little Illy

Advanced Member

• Banned
    • PipPipPip
    • 896 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 04:42 PM

Bump bump bump bump bump....

I can't believe we still have this issue in our community. There is a difference between being Fake and being Incompatible...   <_<

Edited by Little Illy, 15 May 2018 - 04:42 PM.

• PrincessShannon likes this

#42 Frog

Frog

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 295 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 09:49 PM

Just my two cents... I've had bad experience with some littles. To be honest, I don't know if they knew about the community, or if they were just into the online kink fascination. But I've been ghosted and had one who on Day 1 called me "Daddy" and started asking about diapers. (I'm not into ABDL.) I don't know if they were just into calling someone "Daddy" or if they were just overly needy.

Were they fake? Possibly. Will I insist they were fake? Probably not.

We didn't click, I called things off quickly, and I never looked back. Simple. I won't judge another little for the actions of another, little or wannabe little.

#43 Little Illy

Little Illy

Advanced Member

• Banned
    • PipPipPip
    • 896 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 02:07 AM

Were they fake? Possibly. Will I insist they were fake? Probably not.

We didn't click, I called things off quickly, and I never looked back. Simple. I won't judge another little for the actions of another, little or wannabe little.

And this is the mature response!

They could be uneducated, inexperienced, incompatible, or simply fake. But the fact is, WE DON'T KNOW. All we know in these situations is that something went awry and it ended. Especially as bystanders to a very, VERY, small part of their one-sided story of the relationship. Yall know how long I write my posts (and I know it annoys some of you), but even if people made posts that long about their "Fake" partners.... it is still not enough information to conclude someone is fake!

Anyways, I wont rant anymore XD XD 

• James., Frog and ThePoet like this

#44 Guest_SayiaBoo_*

Guest_SayiaBoo_*
    • Guests

Posted 07 March 2019 - 03:55 AM

Just because you have a PREFERENCE doesn't mean they are FAKE. Brava.

#45 MommySophia

MommySophia

Miss Sophia

• Banned
    • PipPipPip
    • 30 posts
    • LocationUS

Posted 09 March 2019 - 09:33 PM

This was quite a good read. As a trainer the word "fake" to me is vile. Thank you for explaining it like this. 

#46 PastelRiot

PastelRiot

❤️

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 18 posts
    • LocationCalifornia

Posted 09 March 2019 - 10:42 PM

Thank you very much, this is very well written. I am glad someone see's the issues within our community as well as I. There are all types of dynamics within this lifestyle and this dynamic is no exception. -stands up and claps-

2a6jw28.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DDlg, CGl, MDlb, Fake, Relationships, FakeDaddies, FakeLittles

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users