DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Depression has knocked me out of being little?

Guest Lycan

Guest Lycan

Hi there! Thanks for checking out my post.

I've been with my Daddy for 7 months now, happy as ever. We're two peas in a pod, literally, always together but never exhausted of one other. 

He has broken my trust though, several times for reasons that were triggers created by exes, and one trigger created by him.

But anyways, this past week I feel really disconnected from him and my littlespace ever since he broke my trust with a trigger. I haven't been in little space in almost 4 days, instead, it's replaced by waves of feeling depressed and wanting to push everyone away. I go into littlespace maybe once a week and that's for like, 10 minutes... maybe not even. I used to go into littlespace nearly every night or just randomly throughout the day and stay that way for hours on end. I love Daddy to death, I know that for sure, but I just feel like i'm bathing in a pool of confusion and depression. I don't know what I need anymore. It's gotten to the point where I feel suicidal sometimes. 

I feel as though what he has done in the past hasn't completely taken its course through my system, when things did happen I'd be mad at him for less than 24 hrs then act like it never happened, it wasn't like I was consciously ignoring it or anything, I genuinely felt like I could move on with myself and continue to be happy. Maybe everything is just catching up to me.

I feel out of place with DDLG now, I feel genuinely knocked out of the lifestyle with my depression.

Can someone please help me, help this lost 'little girl'?

It sounds like your little space is gonna be gone until you can find emotional and mental stability, which is generally the case for every little. Also, perhaps the lack of trust in your relationship is also blocking your little space. Being in little space is a vulnerable position to be in and generally not one you'll go into around people you don't trust - so if you don't trust your partner, I doubt little space will come easily.

My advice to you would be to stop thinking about your little space so much and focus more of doing whatever you can to make yourself more emotionally/mentally stable. Whether you do that through self-care or professional help, whatever is more suited to what you need; I'm not here to decide that for you. I'm just saying that most likely whenever you become more happy in general your little space will come back without you even thinking about it.

I'd also suggest trying to build the trust in your relationship, perhaps doing this when you're in a healthier mindset to do so but yea. It's important.

Here are some numbers for suicide hotlines because, you know, it's never a bad idea to have them up your sleeve: 

UK: 0800-068-4141

USA: 1-800-784-8433

CANADA: 519-416-486-2242

• Like 1

Guest Lycan

Thanks hun. It helped a lot. I'm going to try my best to make myself  better.. I can't necessarily go to a therapist openly about my legit daddy issues bahaha. But i gotcha.

• Like 1

1st idea come to my mind is, you need to show this post to your daddy. This moment are very good to  fix everything and also both of you could become closer. It's not easy  at 1st, but  if both of you transparent to tell what you feels, it's easier to find a solutions.

Best wishes for you, DDLG forum are always here to help.

Good Luck, Little Lamb