DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Older/Mature Littles/Middles

Guest daddy_zach

Guest daddy_zach

Apologies from me for entering this Little place, but..

There should be a thread for the more mature little i.e 30s, 40s and over.

It's not easy for daddies to find you at all :(

Edited by daddy_zach
  • Like 3

Guest daddy_zach

Perhaps you mature littles & middles reading this, could use this thread.. if nobody minds.

Maybe introduce yourself and give a link to your profile ? If that's allowed on this topic.

No disrespect intended to the Site or anyone reading this.

If I'm out of line, I apologise.

• Like 1

I felt that way at first too. I'm 25 and i've noticed that a lot of the littles here are 18. But i was a little before i even knew that this kink existed and my mother is a little too though i'm not sure she identifies as one in the sense of the kink. That's probably why it's been so natural for me to be one. I don't see it being something i grow out of as i get older, as it is a part of my real identity. 

Edited by Princess Light
  • Like 7
  • Hugs 1
  • Thumbs up 1
  • 100 percent yes 3

Guest daddy_zach

Oh that be great like a 30 and over area. Things really change once you hit 30 I have found.

Very interested to know how you think things change as you get a little older pennypoo :)

• Like 1

Interesting, while I agree there are some surprisingly young users here in the forums, I would say most are adults. It just sounds like they are younger usually because well, they are littles! just like a young middle might sound a bit more grown up in contrast you know... it's a bit tricky.

I do agree it would be nice to be able to search by age, most have it listed in their profile anyways.

For now they only thing you can really do is post an ad and making clear you are only interested in certain age range, that way they can contact you.

things have changed in 3 years

Edited by Nymph
  • Like 2

I don't feel to old to be here, but I don't feel like some of the concerns, questions, ideas, and goals are quite the same as those of a person in their early 20s. I value their input and insight and I enjoy hearing about their experiences as littles and CGs but I'd like to see more from people in my own age bracket.
  • Like 2
  • 100 percent yes 1

Daddy and I are both older, I'm a little in my 40s and he is in his 50s. We would love a section for older people. Seperate sections for older daddies and older littles. We both almost left the forum because it seemed like everyone was under 30 and we didn't fit.
  • Like 5
  • 100 percent yes 1

A separate area for older littles and caregivers would be great. I didn't find my little side until I was older. I would love to find a little that is 30+ years to talk to. I have so many questions and no one to ask.
  • Like 4

Guest daddy_zach

I wish Admin would set up a forum group for us. That would help a lot.

Admin.. are you listening ??

I've been here a few weeks now, and trying to find more mature little/middles from the UK has been impossible.

Starting to think they don't exist. Or are already taken, so not looking for anyone.

I've only just come into ddlg. I thought finally.. I've found where I belong;

but without a suitable partner, it just feels hopeless (sigh)

I'm 33 now and I tend to feel too old. Every time I read a profile, either the daddy is around 18-24 or they're looking for someone around that age. I have zero problem with a younger daddy (one I met on here and have been talking to since, though mostly as friends, is in his early 20s), or at least one younger than me, in fact I kind of prefer one in some ways, but I feel like I'd be letting him down somewhat by being so much older. I'd love to have a place where, even if I didn't find my daddy, I at least wouldn't feel quite as lost.

• Like 2

Guest ~*~Sachita~*~

How about a Middle Space forum?  The Little Space forum is already the most active and could use more specificity.

I do not like the idea of trying to separate people by age.

I would like a separate section, too. I find is awkward and sad that littles and middles are seemingly expected to be around 18, which is kinda bizarre cause little space isn't related to age at all.

It'd be nice to find littles/middles around my own age - 30

• Like 2

id be interested! it seems 25 years plus is a whole different ball game!  im a bit fed up with teens who try to tell me theyre a Dom or a Caregiver, but then act like brats. /grumble  

little/middle. UK

Hi. When you say "older", you mean chronologically (gosh dats a big word) or our little age?

And hi!

It's Monday. Me no likey.

I have to say that as on older little, sometimes it is hard for me to go little/middle as i see them and they are my kids age.  I am 43 and it is hard to find a Daddy at my age. 

• Like 1