DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Being Little 24/7

Guest LeftyGuitar

Guest LeftyGuitar

Hello,

So I kinda have this desire where I would like to live as a little 24/7. I think if I had the resources, I probably would. I know some people do live it 24/7. Just wondering if anyone else had the desire to live it 24/7. Like real 24/7. I know it can be hard to do, but lately, its been really edging on me. Ideally, it would be 24/7 living with a mommy/caregiver. Are there any people here that do this?

I do! I've always been little, never out-grew kid things. So my family never thinks about it, I'm just weird to them. XD Its more just.... natural for me? It's not a decision, I've just always been like this. So if you're not used to it, you may want to take it slow at first. Cause people do tend to be mean to me or think I'm a child they can walk on x.x I'm smarter than that, but that is what people are when they look at me being little .-. I'm used to it, it doesn't bother me. But just be prepared for that and I'm sure your mommy will protect yooh. ^^

Honestly, I think it would be a great idea! Sometimes, it would be hard *I would imagine* but I'm sure you'd get used to it! I would love to be a little 24/7 but with work and school...it's nearly impossible for me. But, if that's something you're wanting to do, what's stopping you? You can do whatever you want if you put your mind to it *and if circumstances allow*

I do, it's super easy for us though since I am a middle/lolita from a culture where is normal to be sweet and girly. So no need to hide diapers or pinkies or anything like that. We have a child so I can even call him Daddy in public and people don't think much of it thinking I am talking for our son haha, love that bit!

I think it's harder for little boys to pull off in general, and the more little/baby you are too.

But in our case I am lucky because I can be myself 24/7 anywhere :D

Guest LeftyGuitar

I recently found a mommy. Perhaps starting little and going from there. I think living as a little 24/7 is something I wanna do.

• Like 1