DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

LDR punishments for bratty littles

CreepyDaddyB

Hey everyone

I'm brand new to this site, and pretty inexperienced at being a daddy. My little lives quite far away from me, and she also likes to be bratty sometimes.

I understand that I need to punish her when she's being bratty for the sake of it, but I have no idea how to do this over long distance. She refuses to do her punishments such a short writing lines or burning herself with candle wax.

It just feels like the only things I can try are teasing her sexually and not letting her get off or making her spend time not talking to Daddy. I don't really want to rely on either of these because the relationship is more than just sex and I don't want to abandon her.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I really need help because otherwise I'm going to end up upsetting her again and I can't do that to her.

• Like 1

Guest daddy_zach

My first ddlg was a LDR with an adorable brat.

I found Time-Outs from daddy to be effective. I started with 1 hr. She hated when I wouldn't respond to her messages,

and after some whining, would start to behave.

If you try this.. make sure you're true to your word. If you say TO will be 30 minutes, make sure you stick to 30 mins

• Like 2

Make the little one write down on paper, in a rainbow pattern, the rule she broke X times with her none Dominant hand in neat hand writing. Sub uses her Sub hand. And make her send you a picture of the completed writing assignment. Edited by Buffalo
  • Like 3

Make the little one write down on paper, in a rainbow pattern, the rule she broke X times with her none Dominant hand in neat hand writing. Sub uses her Sub hand. And make her send you a picture of the completed writing assignment.

i really like this one

I found Time-Outs from daddy to be effective. I started with 1 hr. She hated when I wouldn't respond to her messages,

If you try this.. make sure you're true to your word. If you say TO will be 30 minutes, make sure you stick to 30 mins

Doesn't that count as abandonment still? Edited by CreepyDaddyB
  • Like 1

This is never a good idea your just teaching a little to cope without you and that you dont really care

Guest daddy_zach

Hi Princesspoopybutt

I'd be very troubled if my Middle couldn't cope without me for an hour or so.

Also if I didn't care.. I wouldn't have disciplined her.

I always made it clear why she was being disciplined.

Therefore my objective was that she would learn why her behaviour was unacceptable.

Finally, any discipline was always followed up with aftercare.

You obviously have a different opinion to me about time-outs.

I respect that, but I disagree with you completely. Peace <3

• Like 1

Hi Princesspoopybutt

I'd be very troubled if my Middle couldn't cope without me for an hour or so.

Also if I didn't care.. I wouldn't have disciplined her.

I always made it clear why she was being disciplined.

Therefore my objective was that she would learn why her behaviour was unacceptable.

Finally, any discipline was always followed up with aftercare.

You obviously have a different opinion to me about time-outs.

I respect that, but I disagree with you completely. Peace <3

Sorry to bump in here, but CreepyDaddyB said he was looking for help with a little, not a middle. Middles have a bit of a different mindset from what I have seen, Speaking only as a little, abandoning me for an hour could be very damaging, even 15 minutes is pushing it.

Guest daddy_zach

"Sorry to bump in here, but CreepyDaddyB said he was looking for help with a little, not a middle"

He didn't say she wasn't a middle. "Little" can be a generic term you know.. sigh

Guest Mittens

This is never a good idea your just teaching a little to cope without you and that you dont really care

I feel the same way but everyone gets upset at me for thinking this way, for thinking that they are being taught to live without you. I kinda figured I was in the wrong, but it's relieving to see I truly am not the only one to think or feel this way. Thank you for that, it helped me a lot.

Hey everyone

I'm brand new to this site, and pretty inexperienced at being a daddy. My little lives quite far away from me, and she also likes to be bratty sometimes.

I understand that I need to punish her when she's being bratty for the sake of it, but I have no idea how to do this over long distance. She refuses to do her punishments such a short writing lines or burning herself with candle wax.

It just feels like the only things I can try are teasing her sexually and not letting her get off or making her spend time not talking to Daddy. I don't really want to rely on either of these because the relationship is more than just sex and I don't want to abandon her.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I really need help because otherwise I'm going to end up upsetting her again and I can't do that to her.

Well those punishments are interesting ones to say the least. Especially if she is sexual and likes being sexual, then most of those won't be effective. I've had to deal with bratty littles before, and they have all been long distance. But I want to address something first, A set of punishments to help possibly expand your horizon. Standing on the wall, holding positions, no toys or televisions, ect. Now yeah they can still be disobedient which is where I will address the issue at hand. If your little STILL doesn't listen and obey you, I wouldn't go for the abandonment gig quite yet, aka ignoring her. Try these first, (this is my preferable order). Sweet talk her. "Baby, I'm not going to _______ If you don't stop." this can be a gift, sweets, or just attention. With my little I basically said: "I want hugs and kisses and cuddles, but you aren't getting any unless you calm down.". Next, if she is still stubborn, get a stern voice.. Especially if you call her on the phone or skype or something. Get a strong stern "I am not going to take this" type of voice and tell her to knock it off, or calm down. Use dominating words like "Now" "Right now" Or Snap your fingers suddenly and loudly and then speak other words, ect. MAYBE She will push until you get rough with her. I have known some littles to be like this, to want to be degraded and put down. If she's a degradee then put her down. Be stern, deep dominating voice, call her names, call her a bad girl, ect. And if all else doesn't work, I would say start with threats, if you are REALLY sick of it or she is being irrational, then yes, threats of not talking to her for such and such a time until she calms down. If she doesn't, Then you can ignore her for that allotted time. Don't read her messages, don't respond to her, don't let her get under your skin or she wins. If she wins, then she knows she can use it to get things she wants. You can't let your guard down or slip. No matter what punishment. If things like 30 minutes or an hour don't work, then you have to increase it by an hour each time. If you have to go days or weeks without. Depends how much she really is pushing. And if it's ridiculous for you where the punishments are beyond what you want, talk to her. Tell her she needs to dial it down because it is getting too much for you to handle, be honest with her. If she doesn't care, then you need to let go at that point, because it will only turn into a one sided relationship where you are putting all the work and effort into it with nothing in return.

• Like 3

"Sorry to bump in here, but CreepyDaddyB said he was looking for help with a little, not a middle"

He didn't say she wasn't a middle. "Little" can be a generic term you know.. sigh

I've never even considered the possibility of a middle tbh

• 2 weeks later...

When me and my Daddy were LDR he used to make me get my panties wet and put them back on, or also tell me I couldn't sleep with my stuffies and so I had to put them all away. I was also told to sit in a corner but I was still allowed to talk to him, just no games on my phone. That's all I can think of rn though, I never really misbehaved and so I wasn't punished all that much.

• Like 1
  • Love button 1

• 2 weeks later...

Make the little one write down on paper, in a rainbow pattern, the rule she broke X times with her none Dominant hand in neat hand writing. Sub uses her Sub hand. And make her send you a picture of the completed writing assignment.

i really like this one

This sounds like a good punishment but I see it running into the same problem as telling her to write lines.

The results are awesome, it makes it look like a five year old wrote it and always makes me smile! Don't always have to do rainbow colors.

Guest Littlebabygirl0411

Hi. Im quite used to being told to spank myself with a ruler or a belt when im really pushing it too far.

Im quite bratty myself and that punishment really works for me...

Its really painful especially if you tell your little to spank herself with a ruler for a certain amount of time (continuously, no breaks).

For really bratty littles, abandoning us.. Aka ignoring us doesn't really work that well... It just teaches us to cope and be used to being alone and left unattended but you can really make your little sit in the corner for a certain amount of time, still talk to her tho.

Guest_mittens_* right... For most of the bratty littles, dominance is our weakness. Be stern. Use a dominating voice and yeah, just do what guest mittens saiiiid.

You can make her put nipple clamps on her nips if she has some or just bobby pins for a certain amount of time. That will work if your little doesn't like anything on her nips. ^____^ hope this helps

Xx

Edited by Littlebabygirl0411
  • Like 2

Punishments can be anything from taking away a privilege to doing an extra chore or can be sexually charged or not, and should be unique to the individual. I'm not sure on the specifics, so the examples can always be modified.

- Favorite items (movies, stuffed, etc) can be "locked" away for a time limit.

- Early bed times equals less time with Daddy.

- Video chats and pictures of Daddy are a privilege and can be taken away (there is still other forms of communication, so not abandonment.)

- No sweets for a certain period of time.

- Making her write a letter, apologizing for bad behavior (especially helpful for creative ones).

These are only a few, but in the end, it might be helpful to have her make a list of acceptable punishments - at the very least you'd have an approved foundation for punishments and build on that as time goes on.

Edited by Cheshire Kitten

Guest infinitecases

My daddy punishes me by taking things away from me. I don't think spending time not talking to my Daddy would help much, I guess it depends on the person, but if my Daddy were to intentionally ignore me after I've done something wrong, I'd probably hate myself to death and worry that I really disappointed him to that extent or that I made him really hate me... which is not possible but it's very worrying when that happens!! One time I thought I did something wrong, and then Daddy got busy doing something and didn't reply - I think i started crying from how much I thought I'd done something that disappointed daddy so much  :l

My daddy refuses to let me video call most of the time, that is enough to make me quite sad and I think that's a fair punishment since we don't get much time to video call and that would be enough to teach me a lesson. One time we couldn't video call for a whole week! 

He might make me sleep early, and hence I lose time talking to him and also lose the leniency that Daddy might give on certain days to let me stay up late. 

You could also try not letting her call you over the phone. No pictures of Daddy (If you send them frequently). No play time (sexually). 

In an LDR, you need to make the punishments something you can control if she is not accepting them. It has to be something that you take away, otherwise she might not do it. 

burning herself with candle wax is a form of self harm so i don't think that's a very appropriate form of punishment...

i don't think punishments should be sexual in anyway neither should they be harming or torture...

but that's just me if that's part of anyones relationship i won't tell them what to do...

but a good punishment that would work on me is doing something i don't like... like cleaning or doing a chore

or some form of punishment that fits the crime... ignoring is never a good punishment... i wouldn't know what i did wrong and with me that would very quickly turn around on my daddy since i would ignore him just the same

• 5 months later...

did she agree to your punishments before she was getting punished? because if she did, and didn't do them, that might be the bigger issue. i don't like bad girl spankings or writing lines, but i've done them for punishment before because big me agreed to them :p (silly big me, she's such a goody two-shoes)

i definitely agree though that if your little isn't able to enforce her own punishments, you need to be able to do it long-distance. she might agree to sign up for familytime or ourpact or something so you can block games on her phone if she's been naughty. no communication for a set time only works if you explicitly tell her how long you'll "go dark" for and why you're cutting her off in the first place. denial can be a good punishment for some, but i'm always in denial so i don't know for sure. and that, of course, depends on if your little is sexual or not (which it sounds like yours is, but i don't wanna put words in your mouth). plus, you may not be able to trust that she'll obey, given her defiance wrt doing lines.

• Like 1
  • Party 1

• 2 weeks later...

2 things... how is it you are upsetting her and (like littlefemmenist said) did she agree to the punishments and terms of the relationship?

If you are upsetting her and she is going to leave, is it a ploy to get around punishments or is she really going to leave? Is upsetting her really a bad thing? There is a reward and punishment aspect to this relationship.

It sounds like you might need to have a discussion with your little... I mean if she might not be down with the wax thing so that might be why she isn't doing it.

• 3 months later...
Guest AlisonS23
Kneeling on rice or salt for a certain amount of time sucks. Certainly tried to keep myself from earning that punishment. In long distance I think pics and videos are key to punishment. Also on the whole abandoned as a punishment being damaging deal I agree. I had a guy once give me the silent treatment for months and being left alone with the thoughts of him with other Little’s and what you had done wrong.. the guilt you feel was very damaging to the point where I was afraid of even standing up for myself for fear he’d leave. Later on the issue of me not standing up for myself was addressed but ultimately ended the relationship because it was too broken. I learned a ton from it though so I’m not saying the silent treatment is the way to go but i can say I learned a lot from it in a damaging way. And in case you are wondering I am not suffering from the loss of this daddy’s relationship. I choose to remember the good shit and good lessons he gave.

• 3 weeks later...

When me and my Daddy were LDR he used to make me get my panties wet and put them back on, or also tell me I couldn't sleep with my stuffies and so I had to put them all away. I was also told to sit in a corner but I was still allowed to talk to him, just no games on my phone. That's all I can think of rn though, I never really misbehaved and so I wasn't punished all that much.

Wet underwear can lead to bad down there situations, it's not healthy. In the future, please don't go through with that punishment.