DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

How do I meet a daddy?

WorstLittlePrincess

You can check out other people's posts in the Personals section on the forums, or make your own there!

Edited by Lust
  • Like 2

Personal forums or munches. Would suggest Fet but there are a lot of fake daddies on there

This forum talks a lot about fake daddies - what a daddy is and what a little is is a REALLY REALLY  grey term.  Every Daddy and every Little does it in their own way and how many ways you can do it are rediculous.  What people are defining as 'fake' daddies is so bull man.  What's right for you is right for you, what's not is not fake

• Like 2

Whatever you do, I would recommend giving out some more information about yourself :) I guess on a site like this, it's nice to be able to identify thing you have in common with people before you write them - So you don't have to explain every detail about yourself, just give people a brief picture of what you're like ^_^

Guest Fros†beard

I've got some advice. Maybe you'll find it a little bit discouraging, but hear me out.

Firstly, don't expect to find the one right away - getting to know someone takes time, but can really pay off in the end.
Secondly, do not do or agree to anything you're not comfortable with. I've heard of daddies (not just here, but generally speaking) opening with messages like, "hi nice to meet u am ur daddy now r u ready 4 ur rules." I mean, there's nothing wrong with giving it a shot if you like each other and there's mutual attraction... but day one? That's a bit too fast, IMO. There are hordes of predators online, waiting to see the slightest hint of desperation. Be careful.

I wish you all the best & good luck in finding your caregiver. :)

• Like 5

This might sound cliche' but find yourself first.  Healthy relationships are not about two half people each trying to find completeness in each other.  Rather it is two whole people being willing to mutually submit to each other (albeit in different roles).  Too many rush to find a relationship thinking this is the magic pill that will fix them.  Truth is, relationships are work, trust is required, and trusting and being vulnerable takes great inner strength.  Again, find yourself first!

• Like 2