DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

For all kittenplayers.

SkunkPrincess

Hey everyone! As you can see at my profile I sometimes play as a skunk. But I'm mainly a cat. I've discussed with my Daddy about what cat race I would be. Because I really dislike being 'just a white cat' or 'just a brown cat'

We discussed this for a few minutes and he chose Turkish Angora, which I find really classy.

My question to you is: 

What cat race are you? Also, did your Daddy choose that? Did you choose that? Or are you not 100% sure?

I'm a crazy cat lady, so, tell me about your personality?  Like devon rexes are crazy little things, very loyal and only like one person.  They can play fetch and love play.  Ragamuffin are big floppy snuggle bunnies, they are really relaxed and patient.  They are great with kids.  Most breeds can be at least a few colours, so I think it's more what personality are you? ^3^

• Like 1

I have never really thought about this but I totally want to look into this!! I am a white kitty and I love that but I never thought of a certain cat breed that I loved... I want to be a classy kitty toooooo!

• Like 1