DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Stuffies! (Stuffed animals or dolls)

MrBearsKitten

I'm sure I'm not the only little who loves my stuffies!! What kind of stuffies do you have? Do you have a favorite? What are their names?

I have mostly stuffed turtles (turtles are my favorite animal). I'm going to try to find some pictures and post them if I can. I have one stuffie that I sleep cuddling, Ted. He's a big comfor-turtle! I'm using him as a pillow right now! lol I also have Martin, who's a littler turtle who sits on my pillow while I sleep and guards my dreams. He's got a very important job and comes with me everywhere! Even on vacation!

• Like 1

Gosh I have a lot of stuffies. I want to start making a collection of really cute ones that are separate from my little stuffies though. I like the thought of an organized theme. Martin sounds like a very busy and brave turtle! I currently just sleep with Bruno, who is a puppy that's flat and pillow like. My actual puppy won't chew on him so he's safe on my bed and can still use his plushie powers to protect me at night ♥ 

I have way, way too many to count! (」゜ロ゜)」I collect plushies of some of my favorite fandoms. I have plushies of MLP Build-a-Bears (I have the entire mane six, Spike, Applebloom, Sweetie Belle, and Trixie), Pokémon (pictured below), The Lion King, My Melody, and some Care Bears (I stopped collecting them a long time ago, though)

http://i57.tinypic.com/s1urtl.jpg

Not a recent picture and many things are missing, but here's some of my Pokémon collection! (ノ> ▽ <)ノ

• Like 8

Guest taryn of arendelle
I don't even have one Sylveon! I'm so jealous of yours. I have Princess Anna, Pikachu, Aslan and Perry the Platypus. I have so many others but I don't really use them. Princess Anna is from when Papa took me to Build-a-Bear on Valentine's Day.

I tend to buy my girl fantasy-related plushes, since we're both nerds! Here's one of her favorites:

http://i.imgur.com/AlCcuGn.png

Neither of us play WoW, but he was too cute to pass up!

• Like 1

i desperately want a Build-A-Bear from Mr Bear. :( It would be the only stuffed bear I have and I want him to be kind of like a mini-Mr. Bear for when he's away on work trips.

Something (probably odd) that I've noticed about myself is that all my stuffed animals are boys. >.> & They've always been! No girls at all.

Do you have a mix of male and female stuffed animals? Do you not assign them genders? I'm curious.

Guest taryn of arendelle

i desperately want a Build-A-Bear from Mr Bear. :( It would be the only stuffed bear I have and I want him to be kind of like a mini-Mr. Bear for when he's away on work trips.

That would be awesome! You know what you could even do? You could even have Him kiss the heart that goes inside the bear. Or, like Papa and I did, we each took a different patterned heart and kissed it so my stuffie has TWO whole hearts!

• Like 2

My favorite is my Creeper stuffie that I named Toby x3 My Daddy didn't buy it for me, but my brother who went into the Marines did

Guest LavanderRabbit

I have to many stuffies to count! I always sleep with my Ice bat that I've had since I was tiny, My Cthulhu plushie Daddy got me and my Little White Bun my best friend got me last time I visited. Since I love Tsum Tsum plushies I have a couple (Micky and Minnie). I also have an Alpacaso, Gloomy Bear, Sally dolly (Nightmare before Christmas), Cheshy Cat (Daddy calls me Cheshy sometimes), some pokemon and a whole other bunches. I have to keep them away from the animals though because my kitties like to attack them and push them off the bed, then the puppies will come in and rip them to shreds :c (My IceBat needed surgery at one point). Daddy says when he comes we are going to go get a build a bear together and more tsum tsums'!

I love stuffies, mostly to sleep with I have a lamb plushie and I call her lambee ^_^

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e284/Twisted_Girl15201/IMG_0735_zpssibckmf2.jpg

• Like 1

I have a lot of stuffies, I mostly collect bunnies, I also have stuffies from my childhood that I hold very dear to me, and I never want to get lost. 

I have a Mr. Bunny that I got from build a bear when I was 16, and then I have Rose, she is from Jellycat, and Chocolate, and vanilla are also from that brand. :3

I collect dolls too. I have mostly monster high dolls, one ever after high doll, and one disney princess doll. 

I love dolls too. The only ones I have right now are old Bratz dolls from my childhood. I still have my very first one. I couldn't bear to give her away. I really want some Monster High dolls and I want to collect BJDs in the future. I hope I'm not derailing the thread by bring up dolls. x3

I'll post my plushies soon. I don't have all of them at this house, so I'll probably have to do 2 different posts days apart.

Bjd's are so cute. There is one of a kitten girl, I want that one. <3 I love kinds of dolls, I'm not crafty, so I'd probably end up buying things and supporting people who are. People will Monster High dolls because they are a cheap Bjd's and they come out so pretty once they've done customizing it. 

I need to post mine. I have to find photos from my tumblr. 

Guest CookieDoughDarling

I had so many stuffies and dolls. Sadly some were ruined during my move to my new place. The boxes stayed out in the rain and mold grew =[.

I have recently acquired a few new stuffies I have fallen in love with.

3 pandas and a brown teddy. My pandas name's are Shia, Zuko, and Lyka. And my brown teddy is Chocolatebear.

I do miss my puppup though. Poor guy =[

Hoping to begin a new collection of friends

I had so many stuffies and dolls. Sadly some were ruined during my move to my new place. The boxes stayed out in the rain and mold grew =[.

Oh, I am so sorry!! :(

OK I found a picture of Ted. (Me, too, but you can't really see me...)

Mr didn't buy me Ted. I've had him for longer than I've known Mr; my brother gave him to me 16 years ago for Christmas. ^_^ Ted's my favorite (don't tell the others!) and he's gotten a bit ... *whispers* lumpy. But he's sensitive about it, so don't mention it. ;)

Here's a picture of Martin! I just posted it today on my tumblr, but it's an old picture. :) Mr and I adopted Martin from the 'quarium gift shop! It was before we got married and Martin is the first stuffie Mr ever gave me. ^_^ He's so cute! & He's small enough to come with me wherever I'm going to be sleeping. He comes on every vacation, even our honeymoon to Disney! hehe He says he likes to travel because then he gets to meet other turtles and stuffies around. :p

It's a great thing to do! I have a bear that's dressed up like a sailor that Daddy and I made before he left for boot camp last year. He has two hearts, one from each of us, and I spray him with Daddy's cologne quite often. You guys could try finding a bear that makes you think of him and dressing him up in the kinds of clothes he would wear.

For build a bear, you can get clothes of your stuffs at second hand shops. Some people get rid of there build a bear clothes. I've also noticed baby clothes will fit. you just need to go for smalelr sized baby clothes. :3 They are both cheaper. <3 Thats what my bunny wears.

I have a ton of stuffies but my favorite one and the one I sleep with each night's name is Ronnie and he is a polarbear and Daddy says he's jealous that Ronnie gets to sleep with me and he doesn't (LDR) so yeah. But I also have a giraffe named Xavier and a shark and lizard and all kinds of bears and monkeys

I actually have too many stuffies to name them all here. I've kept pretty much all of mine since I was 3 months old. I have over 100 at this point. Some of them came from Daddy as gifts, others were transferred from his house to mine for safe keeping when he went away, and the rest were from family or friends or myself! Some of my more important ones are Captain Steve Bearemy Rogers (or Beary for short who is the bear Daddy and I made before he left), Patches (A Christmas bear Daddy gave me for Christmas 2013 who is a patchwork of Christmas fabrics), Beauty (Aurora's kitty from Palace Pets. Daddy and I made her.), and Natasha (She was my most important teddy bear when I met Daddy.  She's a panda.)

I have a lot of stuffies. Love them, one I have that is very special he is a monkey and have had him for forever, and I names his Virgil. I also have one that is a big Leopard and name is Samson. They are my top 2 stuffies. But have many more as well, gotta have the stuffies.

I have toooons of them.  Mostly squishables, but some other ones that aren't.  My favorite one is a baby seal, and my second favorite one is a miniature squishable crab.  I also have the arctic fox, the cinnamon bun, the yeti, and a mini hermit crab.  I suppose I really like the cinnamon bun too, she's just so cute:

http://www.squishable.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/opensquish_cinnamon_bun_10756.jpg

• Like 2