Christmas Countdown

• Days
  • Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds
🥳 🎉 🎅 🎄 🤶

How bad is your jealousy?

Brattydaisybear

just was curious if anyone wanted to share how bad their jealousy gets and how far it extends. maybe possessive is a better word. mine is kind of bad at times and has zero percent having to do with not trusting my daddy or anything he does wrong and it's 100% having to do with my anxiety already and just me being stupid I guess but yeah how bad does your possessiveness get with your CG? (Or little if u are a CG)
  • Like 1

Mine doesn't have anything to do with distrust either, my daddy and I just love the feeling we get from being 'owned' by one and other - so my possessiveness is bad, often times I'll make a point to verbalise the fact that he's 'mine' (especially in front of girls that I KNOW for a fact would love a piece of him), and he does the same in front of guys that feel the same towards me. I do often find myself becoming jealous of some of his female friends but I generally just reign in that emotion, maybe even making jokes out of it with daddy - I never let it stop him having friendships because to me, that's just not right. I find that jealousy and possessiveness are quite different though - neither are bad, just how you deal with those emotions is the determining factor. 

• Like 3

Mine doesn't have anything to do with distrust either, my daddy and I just love the feeling we get from being 'owned' by one and other - so my possessiveness is bad, often times I'll make a point to verbalise the fact that he's 'mine' (especially in front of girls that I KNOW for a fact would love a piece of him), and he does the same in front of guys that feel the same towards me. I do often find myself becoming jealous of some of his female friends but I generally just reign in that emotion, maybe even making jokes out of it with daddy - I never let it stop him having friendships because to me, that's just not right. I find that jealousy and possessiveness are quite different though - neither are bad, just how you deal with those emotions is the determining factor.

ya see ur much more mature than me about it lol :p im not even good with the female friends thing but like it's not a thing I have to worry about because even before me my daddy never had many female friends to begin with but still in general I'm not good with other girls at all and i wanna change it but honestly nothing bad has happened to where it has caused issues but i know I'm still really immature about things :(

Guest Stinkin'ol'Fred
If I had a Daddy I can handle female friends but not if he's constantly talkin about them or doing things with his female friends. I wanna feel like his absolute number 1. When I don't I get extremely jealous. And it stems from insecurities within myself. I start questioning everything and eventually fold in on top of myself. Maybe a lil extreme.
  • Like 3

Guest infinitecases

I'm pretty much the same when it comes to being possessive about my daddy even though I trust him completely. I've never been that great with girls in general so seeing my Daddy with female friends puts me a bit on edge because I don't know whether they have other intentions. Getting to know them makes it a lot better though and even if my anxiety spikes one day, I always try to calm myself down since they are just friends and I don't think it's right to tell your daddy to not have friends just because they're a girl - they could be genuinely lovely people, contrary to what my anxiety likes to tell me. I think the largest problem with the possessiveness would be if 1) there was a girl is in front of you openly flirting with daddy, 2) if a daddy started acting all suspicious and not telling you about them (so much anxiety, I would probably die!!) or perhaps the other extreme of talking about them all the time and saying 'wow this reminds me of her' all the time... or 3) they became such close friends to eachother that they'd spend time alone together and openly teasing eachother etc. 

I think I just have to work on either talking to my daddy about it... or trying to control it when it happens and holding it in or ignoring it  :( Thinking about daddy with other girls is always going to make me anxious and I've probably wasted many many days fretting about silly things like that... plus a day spent unhappy is still another day gone, that's a lot of time spent worrying!! A day spent anxious makes me very frustrated so.. I always try to calm myself down since things in the past have been long gone and if anyone wants my daddy in the future, he'll politely reject them and it's because he's the bestest but he chose me forever!!  :wub:

I'm pretty jealous but not in a malicious way. My Daddy and I agreed long, long ago that opposite sex friends are not something either of us want. But of course we still run into people in everyday life. And Daddy has not one, but THREE, women secretaries lol. We don't have any cheating worries, it's fun to play up the jealousy with each other and enjoy the ragey passion that comes with it.

I get very jealous and I hate it! It's a horrible feeling. I'm trying to work on it and to not feel untrustworthy of him, but I build these things up in my head and it makes me feel so bad. I sometimes feel screaming that he's mine and only mine! It's one of the downsides to being a little I guess.

I'm actually not very jealous. Yes, I like my Daddy to be mine and people to know it but I wouldn't mind if he were to talk to others littles or girls in general.

My problem lies more in my own insecurities but that's a whole different can of worms lol

I am possessive as hell. I don't like the thought my Daddy could be around any woman (except his mom and granny of course) when he's not with me. He knows I get really jealous and said he'd stop meeting and talking with his female friends, for which I didn't ask. He's also jealous, but since I don't have any male friends and don't even want to talk with any man except him, I think he's quite calm about it.

But I get nervous (freak out almost) when a woman likes or comments his post on e.g. facebook. It's not that I don't trust him, it's just my anxiety, personal insecurities.

I suffocate with my own jealousy because I say nothing about it to my Daddy. I know that my possessiveness is way too much exaggerated and I am afraid how my Daddy would react.

Edited by e-nchanted

Guest devilsangel

I don't really get jealous about my daddy... I think I am way more possessive/jealous when my best friend is paying more attention to other girls than me when I feel like it's my turn to have attention from him lol ( My best friend and I are really close so I dono, he's always there when it feels like everyone else has abandoned me)... So yea I can understand the feeling I just dont have it largely for daddy but i think thats cause he doesnt really talk or hang out with other girls much he prefers his guy mates and computer games :D  ^_^

I don't really get jealous, which isn't that great, either. Sometimes I'm afraid I come across like I'm indifferent or don't care, which is not what I want to appear like at all.

Well when I had a daddy of course I got jealous, but I always kept quiet about it. I trusted him so I kept telling myself that I was just overreacting, although I did ask him questions and such about what he did with them and who he hung out with, then I made sure to hug him and show him that I loved him.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I 'experience' jealousy quite intensely. I; however, do not act on it. I communicate my feelings respectfully and am a healthy enough relationship where I do not need to worry. 

Touch my Daddy and I'm tearing your arms off like an angry wookie. However, I have a line. Talk to other girls, have female friends - no problem. The minute they get too friendly - they gotta go. I am reasonable but I refuse to tolerate disrespect from him or another girl.
  • Like 1

I am very much like Dolly, I don't get jealous often at all. I am pretty reasonable but if it happens, whoa!

Example, I am cool if Daddy takes a glance when an attractive girl walks by. I do too so no biggie. He will even elbow me and signal me to take a look sometimes and I actually like that because we are kinda sharing the eye candy. However, if she was to steal his attention from me, then we have a BIG problem. He is not jealous at all though, he finds it amusing when I find a guy attractive enough to blush and feel guilty about it lol, of course that rarely happens though.

We have even considered opening up our relationship, we haven't made up our minds yet but I think we will get there eventually. The timing is just not right for us yet. The only time I feel possessive is to think he would give CG kind of attention to another LG. I don't think I could handle that because I would feel robbed of that special attention if that makes sense.

i have trust issues, and i tend to get self-destructive whenever i get jealous. i'd list out every wrong thing with me and sink into self-loathing. kinda pathetic, tbh. ;-; i have low self esteem, and my daddy is always surrounded with females. he has two female best friends, and they're both pretty, and sometimes it gets to me because i feel like i'm not as good as his best friends are. ;-; i'm that clingy sub who needs constant reassurance. fortunately, my papi is patient and always reminds me that i'm more than what i think i am. i love how he helps me grow more as a person ><

My Jealousy is like a revolving door. If I have not been getting a lot of attention or certain people talk to my Daddy, I get super jealous. Some days I'm okay but a lot of days my Daddy is my Daddy. I trust him but I don't have a lot of faith in anyone else. It's something I've been trying to work on.