• Days
  • Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds
🥳 🎉 🎅 🎄 🤶

Okkahoma peeps?

Guest Okclonelydaddy

Guest Okclonelydaddy
This community is a blessing for so many of us. I'm interested in how many people i have bear ne within this community. Give out a shout if you are from Oklahoma or close by. If we have enough people, maybe we can organize some kind of event or meet-n-greet

Guest Senpai Dragon

I am from south Oklahoma, working on getting outta here however. I wont name any names but I know of at least 3 littles, a switch and 1 other daddy I have met from Oklahoma, most from this site. 1 little isnt a member however.

Guest Senpai Dragon

I am fairly new to the DD/lg aspect of the kink lifestyle. And I have had almost all local, or at least local enough that I could be there by the afternoon IE Duncan to NE OK. Just a several hour drive. I opened myself up to try an LDR, and found that I actually like it more, as long as its understood that eventually it would have to be more. I wasn't interested in staying LDR. I found that via an LDR relationship the bond is built on a stronger foundation, and that because we could only interact in certain ways we had to be really creative in order to interact. Furthermore it has also opened the door to what I think is a much more meaningful platonic part of our relationship also, as its forced us to get to know each other personally and mentally as a lack of physical contact was available. Not saying its the only way to go, but you might give it a shot as I found someone great going that route instead.

Guest Okclonelydaddy
Ldr is totally fine in the beginning for me with the goal eventually being in real life, abd hopefully not 3 or 5 years down the road

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...