Christmas Countdown

• Days
  • Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds
🥳 🎉 🎅 🎄 🤶

Any gamers on here?

Princess_Sweet_Pea

Looking to connect with the gaming community as well on here. I'm a gamer myself. I was on Xbox but now I'm just a regular PC gamer. I'm also looking to one day become a successful Youtuber and Twitch streamer. Hopefully one day I will and (you guys/girls) can help me reach those goals along with being a part of my journey or just talk on different games we both equally like and enjoy , possibly play them too. Whatever the case maybe I just wanna be able to expand my list of people whom know me and are gamers just like me.

Rocket League and ..............  errrrr Rocket League!! :D

(Around Diamond 2/3 Steam is Wubba lubba dub dub )

Don't often use the 2nd account so if you add, PM me and let me know

I am a huger gamer. I live for them. I try to stream to. Anybody want to add me my username is staccatoshartk31. I only have an xbox one for now so that is my primary gaming system.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Rye_Curiosity

i'm a gamer. i love pc and xbox! i generally don't play a lot... but i have 2 YouTube channels and a twitch. my amv YouTube has like 112 subs i think! lets all get together and game sometime

Guest McLeodLot65
IPad gamer here - mostly Warhammer Quest lately, but also a lot of PC ports. Used to play Xbox and PC games, but I find it hard to find the big blocks of time necessary.