DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Keeping busy with Daddy (Help please!)

Princess_BoopleSnoot

Heya there everyone! 

I spend a lot of time with my Daddy, and we love to do activities together.    Lately though, we're running out of things we fancy doing together. 

Things we do:

• Colouring
  • Making cards
  • Cooking dinners
  • Baking
  • Watch things (Tv shows and films)
  • Video games (but they're not very little space-y I find)

So what things do you enjoy and recommend us trying? All suggestions are welcome and appreciated. :)

Guest little angel kitten

I've been in the same situation 2 months ago, but we found some things we really enjoy.

• Shopping! It doesn't matter whether it's cute things, normal clothes, stuffies, toys or food Cx the important thing is spending time with him (also u don't have to buy anything, just seeing things and trying on clothes is funny hehe)  :wub:
  • Play childlike games. I usually paint lots of foodies and then make a menu for daddy, and he has to order whatever he wants, and I serve him the "food" :3 and there are lots of similar games.
  • Go for a walk to some park.
  • Ask him to take you to a playground! The bad thing is that there may be some kids.
  • Make cute jewellery. Buy some super cute beads and make yourself a bracelet with daddy's help. Let him pick the beads and the colours, and you can also make a bracelet for him ^^
  • Let him help you in your bath time and with your hair. It feel so nice when daddy cleans you and then makes your hair look pretty  :heart:  ^_^

I hope this helps you, and I'm sowwy but I just can't think about anything else right now. Have fun!

Go for walks

Visit local museums/parks etc

Cook together

Find local "kink" social events

Picnics (outdoor or indoor)

Join the gym together

Board /card games

Bike rides if you have them

Just a few ideas

My favorite thing is to ride along while Daddy does work or runs errands. Just being with him while he does his Big Stuff is fun and makes little me so happy.
  • Like 1

Definitely clothes shopping. both online and out in the world. grocery shopping is fun (though you prob cant fit in the cart lol).

going out to your favorite place to eat, and having daddy order...

movie theaters...kid movies are the best! sit in the back...lol

toy shopping! both adult and at toys'r'us.

long drives in the country, princess secure in the back seat w/ coloring books.

Thank you everyone for all the ideas! ^_^ You're all amazebubble <3

I think we certainly need to do more outdoor things. Picnics and shopping trips sound awesome. :)  

I will chat with Daddy about doing things like puzzles too, and making little jewellery or maybe key chains out of beads.