I went through a phase with writing two sentence stories and these are some scary stories I wrote for Halloween
1. I watched as the coroner made the first incision into the lungs. I don't think he heard me gasping for air as he continued to take them out.
2. She never thought her broken heart could be mended. But sewing it together was not the problem; it was putting it back that was hard.
3. She knew she would see her face when she looked into the mirror, she always did. So she grabbed a knife and waited but, she didn't see anything.
4. I still remember the look in my daughterβs eyes when I pulled the trigger. Hopefully, this time, she stays dead.
5. Smoke had already filled the house when I was awoken by my wife shoving me and yelling at me to get out quickly. I was so tired I had forgotten my wife's been dead for a year...
6. She closed the blinds, shut off the lights, and put the mirror at the foot of her bed every night. That way, he wouldn't have to struggle to watch her sleep.
7. She told me to take whatever it was I wanted, anything at all. So I don't know why she screamed when I took her life.
8. She knew she would see her face when she looked into the mirror, she always did. So she grabbed a knife and waited but, she didn't see anything.
9. My neighbor and her dog were inseparable so I felt bad when she told me the dog had died. That feeling turned to fear when I saw the dog and they told me my neighbor had died.
10. I moved into a new apartment and I can hear the man and his wife argue every night above me. I live on the top floor.