#61 BabyMattDiapers

BabyMattDiapers

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 48 posts
    • LocationBelleville, Ontario, Canada

Posted 12 September 2019 - 07:16 AM

Hi everyone this is such a great thread! I've known of some of the youtubers mentioned here, especially Binkie Princess, Littlelolikat, Lolipompom, Strawberry Milkies and Sammich and Lollipops.

One that I recently found is Mindlessly Diapered. She talks a lot about what it's like being a 24/7 baby and caring mostly for yourself. She does talk some about having a long distance daddy but mostly about her experiences being her own caregiver as an AB. Worth checking out for all you ABs out there I think.

Another one that I've peeked at from time to time is Blond Boy. He doesn't post daily or weekly but his posts are worth watching and do sometimes involve him and his daddy in some way. Nothing sexual just a baby boy living out his baby side and the daddy who cares for him. Worth a watch I think.

So many great suggestions on this thread! Endless hours of excellent ddlg watching on YouTube! I hope this helps.

#62 BabyMattDiapers

BabyMattDiapers

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 48 posts
    • LocationBelleville, Ontario, Canada

Posted 12 September 2019 - 08:01 AM

I don't know how I forgot to mention MiniMaxKiddo is another one most of the videos are just of him but he does mention his daddy too.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: YouTube, youtubers, ddlg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users