DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Little Stuffs You Like, Bought, Want, Saw, etc.

Guest pacibrat

Guest pacibrat

This is a place where littles can post cute things they've bought or want or saw or like or whatever.  Sometimes, you don't have anyone to show........so show it here!  I wanna see!!!! :D  I'll start.  I want a mini pink Gloomy Bear!  :wub:  If you don't know how to attach a pic, just tell us about it. 

post-60413-0-54210000-1508237252_thumb.jpg

I could see the cookies this produces being very motivating.

il_570xN.804502302_goc1.jpg

Eeeeeeeee!!! I soooooo need this in my life!!!!

Edited by LittleMonster91
  • Like 1

Guest Lace and bows

Oh no now I want those to !

These are some thing I want to get ..hopefully..file:///storage/emulated/0/Download/download.jpg. file:///storage/emulated/0/Download/images%20(13).jpg file:///storage/emulated/0/Download/images%20(6).jpg file:///storage/emulated/0/Download/images%20(2).jpg file:///storage/emulated/0/Download/images%20(12).jpg. file:///storage/emulated/0/Download/images%20(11).jpg file:///storage/emulated/0/Download/images%20(9).jpg file:///storage/emulated/0/Download/images%20(7).jpg file:///storage/emulated/0/Download/images%20(4).jpg

Rilakkuma plush, any pusheen and Smokey plush set, rilakkuma rements (all of them), mini hamburger mickey tsum tsum, pastel Lolita dresses, pastel lacy bralette (never gonna happen with my chest size :cries:) and lastly, I want long pastel pink (or mint green) wavy hair.

I just bought a Hello Kitty dish set and its super duper cute! But I wish the school girl onesie and skirt from little for big and their baby romper.

Guest PrincessMim

I recently bought the cutest little bloomers.They're pastel purple checkered print with big huge ruffles all across the bum.

aw those sound so perfect ✿)