Can you be a little and not have a daddy?

brokebirkin

I'm brand new to this. If my bf doesn't want to be my daddy I just wouldn't want one and would be a little solo. Is this common or do most feel you need a daddy in the picture?

I think you can definitely be a little and not have a Daddy. Just because you don't have one doesn't mean there isn't a little inside you. I think as long as you're a child at heart, you can be a little.

Guest now_in_3D

I agree with SpacePrincess94. It really is who you are inside. I'm a daddy without a little but I still think of myself as a daddy. It would be like asking if you could have peanut butter without the jelly. They're great together but just as tasty on their own.

It's really up to the person ^_^

If someone does want a daddy and does not have one, they still are a little. Like everyone's said before its about who you are inside :)

I've met plenty of littles who didn't have mommies or daddies, even littles dating other littles! My babygirl is also dating another babygirl. XD

Guest Rainbow

how do you express your little side without a daddy? to those who have experienced both being a little with and without a daddy, what are the differences?

• 2 weeks later...

Of course you can be a little! I was a little without a daddy when I first started off and it was that  was for a long time