Welcome to DDlg Forum

Don't know how to feel

Guest Princess baby girl

Guest Princess baby girl
I recently got a new daddy. He forgot about me the other day. I didn't get a good night or anything. I don't know how to feel. As a little I am hurt and sad... but as a big girl I know that I shouldn't be. Help

Guest Sirchristo1
You should talk to him. I, personally, can't imagine forgetting my Little or not communicating with her if for some reason I couldn't do bedtime or am unable to talk. It would bother me to no end if I forgot and I just can't imagine disappearing but I am also aware that things happen.

What do you mean by "recently"? And do you mean you heard nothing from him the whole day, or he simply didn't send a good night text? Was it just that one time (in either of the above answers), or is it a regular thing? Need more details before i can form an opinion.
  • Like 1

Well does he have other things going on in his life? I know it's easy to forget when we're little that our CGs have other commitments and sometimes forget about little things like good nights. I wouldn't read too hard into it. Especially if you two are a new together, you probably don't have a routine down pat yet