DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Struggling

Guest SugarNSpiceSam

Guest SugarNSpiceSam

As of right now I'm struggling and can't seem to find people to talk with or get to know. I love DDlg, but nobody seems to stick around to talk or they suddenly give up and I never hear back from them. I know I can't expect things to happen over night. I've always been a very patient person. I respect people's space and if their not interested in talking, I won't chase after them. 

This has been a very hard year on me due to things going on in my life and I'm hoping that things will improve in the new year. Right now, I just feel down and hoping that I can find someone to talk too and get to know. Even if it's just as friends. 

I'm so sorry you're down in the dumps and I truly hope things start looking up for you soon.

In the meantime, I'd love to be friends with you!

Guest Beardless Viking

I understand how you feel. I've had countless people abruptly stop talking to me, and I wish people would be more honest and upfront about it. I've spent a lot of my life lonely and searching for people to fill that void I feel when things quiet down and I'm alone before bed and at night. I think if you keep searching, you'll find someone to talk to and who'll be your friend, or perhaps even more. It's an arduous process, I know that all too well, but once you finally find those people all your frustration and sadness will have been worth it. You're respectful about people's space, and you seem to handle being ''rejected'' very well, so whoever is able to dedicate their time to you is going to be a very lucky person.

I wish you the best of luck in finding your place on here, and I hope your life improves drastically, because you deserve that.

• Like 3