DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Rewards and Punishments!~funishments, ideas, charts, etc.

Guest taryn of arendelle

Coming up with ideas for rewards in my ldr is probably one of the biggest struggles that I am dealing with right now. I'm extra frustrated because I've always been one to get creative, but I'm struggling with this one. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

• Like 1

I know there's an app where you can draw together online. Couples or just couple or something like that. That could be a fun reward!!

Or maybe a movie time over skype!

Guest curious-babydoll
You could always ask them to make a wish list on Amazon or cheap things they want and buy it for them (make a copy of the list and just get it sent to their house so it's a surprise)

• 4 months later...

As my relationship is online at the moment I am looking for ideas on the topic.

I have read a few here & there but still need ideas. It's not my joy to punish her but as a little, she needs to see I stand firm and don't wish for her to stray.

My idea was to compile a list of punishments for her to choose a predetermined amount that she sees will fit her limits & that are feasible to retain. Of course, No TV & recreational internet will be mandatory but I need others. Also is sexual based ones OK to add? I don't mean like I'm going to have sex with you & you won't enjoy it ones, I mean like orgasam denial or no touching yourself?

As for the rewards, any suggestions for online? Any suggestions of things that we could do together, interactively. I know mailing rewards is an option but I'd like to do something with her. There are millions of ideas I have in person but online is harder to think about.

Thanks very much!

• Like 1

First things first, do you have a list of established rules? There isn't a list of things that are okay, or not okay to do. You will need to discuss things with her to see if they are in bounds or not. If your relationship is sexual, orgasm denial would probably be very effective. You can deny any of the normal things that are part of your routine. You can also have her write apologies, write things over and over, or assign xxx amount of words in an essay form.

As far as rewards, there are a lot of things you can do online. You could take special pictures, make her a short video, write her a story, make her a list of something nice, or send her a care package.

Guest DaddysLolita

:) I knew Daddy would answer this thread <3 he forgot some stuffs though.

If you're looking for interactive, try watching a netflix movie together with her favorite stuffie. Skype can be used to read bedtime stories..if you both have a smartphone, there's an app called "couples" that allows for interactive fun like drawing each other pictures, sending pictures, sending voice messages, there's a calendar function you can both add things to (be creative!) You can get her a cloudpet (my personal favorite! A stuffie you can send voice messages to that also has an interactive app for smartphones)...hmmmm....

There's a great thread around that people list some of their different rules, sexual and non.

https://www.ddlgforum.com/topic/2210-what-are-your-rules/

<3

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So, it's been a difficult couple of months with my mommy. He isn't very good at enforcing rules or generally being affectionate, and it's mostly because we're long distance but we both have depression and anxiety that makes it like a billion times worse (and mine has been really, really, extremely bad recently). After talking in depth tonight, we decided to try again, but with a written set of rules/checklist type thing. He also wants to try to implement reward-type things but we're at a loss of what we could possibly do for that?

How do ldr cg/l couples deal with reward charts? Oh and we try to do show/movie nights twice a week over skype and we talk using the Couple app, if it helps. He's very laid back so he practically never chooses the shows or movies and is very "what do you wanna do" about things in general. Also, he doesn't have a job at the moment, though he's searching which makes him feel more at a loss cause he can't buy me anything.

*note: my mommy likes to be called mommy, goes by any pronoun and the only reason i call him a he is cause that what I started with when we first met so that's usually what I say. Just in case anyone was wondering.

• Like 1

Guest littlemissragamuffin
I'm not in a ldr but I have an idea. You could both get a chart or make one and print it out. I'm thinking matching, pretend it's the same one lol how cute?! Anyway that's just me, doesn't have too... back to point, you both could go over the chart(s) together to mark off what you've done or haven't. When it's reward time try the mail. Like have your mommy send you something in the mail. Who doesn't love mail? Lol Like a cute card. The card could also hold sicker sheets inside, or pictures, or a small amount of money to buy something little(like new binkie or stuffed granimal, ect) or a gift card maybe scents he's not actually around to do the buying of the small thing for you... Could try small cute care packages. Or maybe set up a special visit as a reward... Well that's my ideas, like I said I'm not in a ldr but I hope you likes my ideas. It sounds pretty cute anyway. Good luck ♥

Guest Jennyanydots

hmmmm. I just heard about this thing called Kawaii Box - it starts at $17.50 per month and they send you 10-12 items from Korea and Japan that are all kawaii. They look pretty cute. I'm not sure how I feel about the price tag, but it does include shipping. . .It's something Mommy could have shipped to you when you behave all month or even let you earn one item at a time from the box - kinda like those reward boxes they used to use in the classroom and you got to pick one out every time you did something super-good. . .anyway just an idea.

Non-physical rewards could include Mommy writing you a story or poem or drawing YOU a picture, or even just reading to you or singing a song. Or Mommy could set up a special play list for you to listen to (can't you do that with iTunes? ? ? I don't really know). E-cards or JibJab.com card/video things... OOOH Mommy could collect free (or paid) printable coloring pages to send to you or other printables. . .

These are all good ideas and most, or at least some seem like things we could do. I did forget to mention though that he doesn't really have any money to spend atm he's looking for a job, sadly. He's been applying but nothing yet. But the e-cards and mailing and stuff sound great honestly!

Getting a coloring page in the mail that would be sooo cute! Lol 。^‿^。 I kinda forgot about email for a moment >///< Lol I too am looking for a job, it's getting hard to find one. Good luck to your Mommy on the job hunt. I hope you guys figure out a reward system that works for you two 。^‿^。 ♥

Daddy does lots of "cuddles" (we can't obviously cuddle cause of the distance lol) and my actual favourite reward is extra time up or extra time colouring or even him finding a story online for me to read. I don't care much for things so instead we have stuff like this. Plus posting to the UK from the US can't be cheap anyway lol.

Thank you guys, there are quite a few ideas here and it makes me very happy to have you guys help me so much! 

So far, cheap/free LDR reward ideas are:

• Send something in the mail (card, pictures, coloring page, etc)
  • Send something in email (card, pictures, coloring page, etc)
  • E-cards
  • Draw me a picture
  • Write me a story/poem
  • Sing a song for me
  • Read me a story
  • Set up a small playlist for me to listen to
  • Extra time up

Guest DaddysLolita

Thank you guys, there are quite a few ideas here and it makes me very happy to have you guys help me so much! 

• E-cards
  • Draw me a picture
  • Write me a story/poem
  • Sing a song for me
  • Read me a story
  • Extra time up

These are definitely good ideas. Another easy, cheap thing could be sending something personal in the mail, like a tshirt of theirs to cuddle with that smells like them.

These are definitely good ideas. Another easy, cheap thing could be sending something personal in the mail, like a tshirt of theirs to cuddle with that smells like them.

That's a great idea. If I was ever in a LDR I'd totally want this. I'm always stealing Mister Master's shirts and hoodies to wear

Edited to add Lolita's suggestion :)

• E-cards
  • Draw me a picture
  • Write me a story/poem
  • Sing a song for me
  • Read me a story
  • Extra time up
  • Being sent a personal item (hoodie, shirt, etc)

• 5 months later...

So I'm a new mommy (this is my first little) and I'm have trouble coming up with rewards for my little boy. I already have things like bet time stories, Xbox time, color time with mommy, and movie time with Mommy but I need some more. Maybe some outside the box ones.

Also, any tip you guys have for me would be great. I'm trying to be what I would want in my Daddy.

• Like 1

We are long distance (I thought I put that) but money is an issue for me as I don't have a job currently. In the near future I will be able to buy and ship him things though.

Guest StainedBlack

Depending on the little the biggest reward is praise, I'm a romantic though. I don't think you should worry about it so much, just do what is natural and treat what you feel like at the time.
Treats, praise, handmade gifts, special written thoughts are all amazing gifts.

I'm straight, but I can imagine a little boy would like what I did when I was a kid. Hotwheels, (used) legos, pokemon paraphernalia, candy, and silly putty are all semi cheap rewards.

Guest algernon

I quite appreciated a used, cherished blanket sent to me, so we could cuddle even from a distance.

Depending on the kind of sexy fun you two like to have, if any, a special picture or play session can be a grand reward indeed! [insert reminder of precautions regarding sending pictures]

You could reward your little boy by baking for him, taking him to park, cuddling, and patting him on the head :) Edited by littlexkittenx

Hey everyone, :heart: 

so i was wondering if any of you had ideas for punishments/rewards in a long distance relationship? Also,  fun and original activities are welcome too! ^_^ 

Edited by Little78598