Welcome to DDlg Forum

Help topic - RIP Jonghyun - Forever a star

Guest Alainnb

Guest Alainnb

Hello everyone.

I just wanted to create this topic for everyone that is a Shawol and liked Jonghyun a lot. If you need someone to talk about or write your emotions down, you're free to do so here. Please don't keep them inside but call a friend and talk about it.

It's a tragedy he had to leave us in such a way... and he'll forever be a star in our hearts. You all are not alone.... depression is something that is sometimes hard to see but it can destroy a human completely.... please be safe, for Jonghyun's sake also. He wouldn't want any of his fans to follow him....

For everyone not knowing what this is about: A K-Idol ( Korean Idol) has committed suicide today. He was an idol for many fans and always supported minorities like the LGBT community in the conservative Korea ( South Korea). It was also reported he allowed to give his organs away just before he died.

Guest Alainnb

Right?? I never thought it would happen to SHINee...they were my first group as well and it's just...unbelieveable... I hope he became an angel now...he really does deserve it

• 3 weeks later...

I understand the feeling, im so so sad about it. SHINee was my first group and jonghyun was the first member that i could recognize, i miss him so much but im happy that now he's happy