DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Calling all the little witches

Guest dapperton

I ammmm!!!! I have been practicing Wiccan and other Pagan paths for a long time now. I also read tarot and use crystals and things. I  am a kitchen witch and a very strong empath. 

Guest ☽ ᴍᴏɴᴏᴄᴇʀᴏs ☾

I used to read the tarot. And I still care a lot. But my grandmother, who is a Christian fanatic, burned my cards and my books when she found them.

I've recently just started learning about Wicca. I've always had a love for astrology, runes, crystals, palm reading, and tarot cards. I hope to learn more.

Me :) I just generally label myself as pagan but tend to lean more towards the wiccan side. I have an obsession with my crystals, and read tarot. I'm also an empath. It's great to find more people into it.

I am interested and I have witchcraft books and tarot decks, but I do not see myself as witch (yet)

I love crystals, herbs, runes, tarot, meditation and other stuff. 

Could someone message me and maybe talk to me about what got them into witchyness?

Maybe a bit about some of the benefits or where to begin if you're new to everything?

I'm very interested.

• Like 1

I wouldn't call myself a witch just yet, as I'm just starting out, although I'm not a specific type, if that makes any sense. This year I got a couple books on witchcraft, magic and paganism and I'm hoping to learn more.

I love crystals, candles, astrology and tarot.

Honestly, i only chose the path of wicca officially a month or two ago.

And places where i focus myself most (buzzfeed, dd/lg without me searching for it there) have been popping up with content related to witchcraft. I am almost certain this is the universe telling me i have chosen my path wisely and now trying to guide me with information and reassurance that littles can be witches (that was my last concern and knowing there are other little is reassuring) im sure this is where i am meant to be.

• Like 2

I'm a witch! 

I don't follow any particular path, but Hecate is my main lady after a series of rather awkward events. 
I have a focus on emotional healing, creative musing, and the western idea of "karma". I also try to summon good luck, but I'm not very good at it yet.

• 8 months later...

Hedge witch here. I walk a Celtic path, leaning towards Druidism.

If course it's okay to be a witch and a little. It's no different than being Christian and Little.