DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

How to be a Daddy. I want to learn so I can be a Daddy for my girlfriend.

AshRose890

Hi! My girlfriend is a little and I want to learn how to be a Daddy for her. I don’t want her to have to box that part of her up just because she’s with me. I took charge one night and she really liked it, but I want to be able to do it all the time or as much of the time as possible both in the bedroom and out of the bedroom. She’s amazing and I would do anything for her. I want to learn. I’ve joined this forum and I’ve begun researching elsewhere as well and I even reached out to one of her friends that is a Daddy/Dom and he’s willing to help me as much as he can. Any advice and tips are greatly appreciated. I know it’s not common in the lesbian community, but I’m open and willing and I just want to make her happy in all aspects of life. I’ve dabbled in the DD/LG community in the past and was really into it and intrigued with it, but it never really went anywhere so I want to try again and learn. Please help?

There are a number of folks here who can help point the way. You're doing research, and that's a great first step to take. I strongly recommend dominantlife on Tumblr. I will have to dig for a link, but his Library for Kinksters is an amazing resource for understanding the dynamic, as well as tons of practical advice articles. That's where I started.

If you have any specific questions, I may be able to help as well. Feel free to PM me. Best wishes!

I am with Cuddly with look around and do research on the subject. But I will add one thing.

I would suggest you also ask your girlfriend what she is looking for in a CG. The reason being, in this community, every (and I mean every) couple is different, because everyone tweaks it to what they want. So I would suggest asking what she wants first, and then go do research. And maybe include her on some of the research also to see if there is anything else you both would like to try together.

Just my 2 cents

• Like 1

^^this^^ Like Rebel said, if you have the ability to get together with your partner, try researching together. It's a great way to open up conversation about what you both are wanting within the dynamic.

I think the only way you're going to be the Daddy your girlfriend wants is to ask her personally and figure out what she wants out of the relationship Edited by neko