Welcome to DDlg Forum

Anyone else emo?

Little_kitten_bri

I was emo then I graduated into becoming a scene kid until it smoojed into gyaru. o u o 

Everyone follows different styles and that includes littles. ^^

• Like 1

I don't have the money to be emo. XD I'm pretty much stuck with the same frilly shit I've been wearing since middle school.
  • Like 1

Guest PrincessPuppyPaws

It is 110% okay to be emo and little - I am! Still listen to the music, have the piercings, fringe, clothes etc. Be proud of who you are no matter what that is! There's no right or wrong way to be little, if you like cute pink stuff or gothic/emo stuff. It's all good!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PrincessPuppyPaws

Excuse me but what does the term "Emo" mean ?

:unsure:

Emo is a genre of music with very personal/emotional lyrics, which is where it gets the name. I'd recommend the following albums to give you an idea:

​- The Silence In Black & White by Hawthorne Heights

​- Tell All Your Friends by Taking Back Sunday

​- Discovering The Waterfront by Silverstein

​Also, try Dashboard Confessional and I like me some From First To Last's earlier work. I'm sure other emo's would suggest others, but those are just some I like. Those who listen to this genre of music also have a certain look which you can search for if you're interested in learning more.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm not exactly 'emo' but like I listen to some emo music. I say some because I don't classify some of the stuff I listen to like Chelsea Grin or Whitechapel to be emo. More so punkish I guess would be what I would go with for a label?