Drawing Requests/Suggestions?

ShyLittleGirl972

Okay, so lately I've been in the mood to draw allot, but i can never think of what to draw! I was wondering if anyone out there would have any requests/suggestions for me to draw? I usually do stuff by hand, but have been interested i  doing some digital work. I'm open to almost anything so don't be afraid to ask. After I have your piture done i will post an image and jpg on here for you! :D

~Faith

• Like 1

Okay! I'm open to many people requesting me. I can post some of my past work if you'd like. Feel free to list ideas and I can see what's doable! :)

Guest CookieDoughDarling

Thish is probably conceited, BUT I'd love to see me drawn cuddling one of my panda bears!

I just never see much artwork of chubby littles, you know? That's what I'd like to see

Guest CookieDoughDarling

Oh, it doesn't have to particularly be -me- Just a cute chubby little. =p

Let me think

Perhaps in a sitting position maybe legs to the side, or sitting on her shins, pink/white knee high socks, chubbyish thighs showing, tutu, a pink/white shirt, a bit of a round belly, cuddling her panda to the side, maybe some pink bows

Another idea other than the pink/white would be to match with the panda she's holding.

black/white knee highs, black tutu, white shirt, maybe some panda ears? Same ideas, just a different outfit idea!

An lg in a tricycle airplane wearing flight hat and goggle being pushed by her DD?

Erm, tricycle airplane? I draw things that I know exist and what they look like.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...