DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Things to Do for a Little in NY city!

MisterMomo

Hai !

Any of you lives near NY city ?

I am going to visit next weekend with Mommy and I would like to know what's the best places to visit ?

I know about statue of Liberty and Empire State building (usual stuff) ..  what's the great and unexpected Thing to Do in NY for a Little ?

Hope you'll get Great ideas For meh !

ThankS

Yeah I agree! Go to the Hershey Store or M&M store. There's Nintendo Store, if you like video games. I never count out a nice little stroll around Central Park as well. If you're of legal age, there's a bar based around Tim Burton stuff so that's cool! It really depends on who you are as a person and what you like! Feel free to add me and message me about other places if you wish

• Like 3

Candy stores ! ... that can be awesome :) ...

Yas we'll go to Central Park too ... and Museum of Natural History ..

We're going to chinese shops to find Bubble Tea and smolll toys ..

If you have other ideas tell meh ! :) ...

Thanksss

Did anyone else say "the museum of natural history" out loud in an official voice and wink just like in that movie "We're Back"?

I went to New York City years ago and honestly I was thrilled with just walking around and looking at anything and everything because I'm a curious little. There's always going to be LOTS of interesting people and sites to look at in such a big city. I bet spending time watching street performers would be super fun too!

• Like 1

I live in NYC, and it's an amazing place. I will always recommend the Disney Store in Times Square and Build-a-Bear Workshop too! Both are magical and I loveee plushies, so they're my favorite places in the WORLD. Oh, and if you like comics, I loveeeee Midtown Comics! Don't forget Broadway shows, like Spongebob and Frozen! 

• Like 1

Disney Store !! YaY ! .. I'll go there !

We're going to see Aladdin ! ... Frozen will be next visit ! :) ... Cant see all of them at same time ! ... 

Thanks for all the great Ideas ! ..

We're going friday so if you get more ideas before then.. I'm still interested ! :D ...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
How was your trip? What did you end up doing and going and yes yes yes, all the details!