Jump to content


  • Photo

    DIY Pacifiers

    • Please log in to reply
    4 replies to this topic

    #1 Wicca_princess



    • Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts

    Posted 15 May 2018 - 08:55 PM

    Hey, does anyone know where people get those plastic character pieces to put on DIY pacifiers? I know they make the resin pieces like Hearts and what not but I'm not sure where to find the character plastic ones.

    #2 Guest_Arc_*

    • Guests

    Posted 15 May 2018 - 11:34 PM

    I've heard of people buying plastic buttons and cutting the backs off. This is an example, but if you look around you'll find other characters and whatnot. You may even find cheaper ones too - this was just the first thing that came up on eBay. :p https://www.ebay.com...iYAAOSwq~tZRVN8

    • Wicca_princess likes this

    #3 Wicca_princess



    • Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts

    Posted 16 May 2018 - 08:46 AM

    Thank you! 😊

    #4 BabyPeach


      Baby Peach

    • Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 285 posts

    Posted 16 May 2018 - 09:25 AM

    They're called planar resin. You can find them on Etsy, EBay and Aliexpress (I have ordered from there many times and have never had an issue).

    #5 throatghosts


      Advanced Member

    • Moderator
    • 971 posts

    Posted 16 May 2018 - 10:44 AM

    Also referred to as cabochons.
    Sometimes it takes a long time browsing through all the varieties.
    I usually just search “cute cabochon flatback resin” or some variation.


    0 user(s) are reading this topic

    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users