• Fave paci/deco paci shopes?

Paci

• Please log in to reply
    7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_TheLittlestMouse_*

Guest_TheLittlestMouse_*
    • Guests

Posted 26 June 2018 - 07:01 PM

Hai i was wondering if you all had a fave shop you got a paci from or if you make them or have done your own? I would love a deco paci but there are so many i want and i love looking at shopes!

Etsy
    Tumblr
    Insta
    Where every they are from feel free to list your fave places or share your own!

#2 Kresaera

Kresaera

Daddy's Princess

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 60 posts
    • LocationOhio

Posted 27 June 2018 - 03:51 AM

The creative little on Instagram has super cute custom paci's!

~☆~Daddy's baby girl ~☆~

#3 Guest_QueenJellybean_*

Guest_QueenJellybean_*
    • Guests

Posted 27 June 2018 - 07:22 AM

mistressmagnolia makes fantastic pacifers! i also highly recommend living-in-twilight! 

both of their shops are linked to their tumblrs. 

• Princess Ana Cuddle Bunny likes this

#4 Princess Ana Cuddle Bunny

Princess Ana Cuddle Bunny

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 08:14 AM

There are a few cute shops on tumblr like panda bear pacis and littleprincesscustoms and littlebigplaypen but the prettiest ones I've seen are from mistressmagnolia. I'd love to get one of hers

#5 xolittle_kittyox

xolittle_kittyox

smol bean

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 83 posts
    • LocationWest Virginia

Posted 27 June 2018 - 12:19 PM

I haven't ordered and paci's from a shop yet (I ordered a couple cheapies from Wish just to see if I liked them; they won't be here until like August fml), but I follow  alot of shops on Instagram and HANDS DOWN @littledreamersshoppe has my FAVORITE paci's! If I ever order a decorated one they're going to be my first choice! 

• Little_one2003 likes this
    BeFunky collage

💖Profile Pic Drawn By: BabyGlitterMilk 💖

#6 Guest_Bunnyblossom_*

Guest_Bunnyblossom_*
    • Guests

Posted 27 June 2018 - 12:25 PM

I haven't ordered and paci's from a shop yet (I ordered a couple cheapies from Wish just to see if I liked them; they won't be here until like August fml), but I follow  alot of shops on Instagram and HANDS DOWN @littledreamersshoppe has my FAVORITE paci's! If I ever order a decorated one they're going to be my first choice!

Most places that stock adult pacifiers use the same company known as ‘Baby-Pants’.
    If you check the lil silicone nippy on a paci from OnesiesDownunder for e.g. you can faintly see ‘baby-pants’ on it.
    So the ones off Wish should be the same thing. Let us know in August when you get them lol ^^ cuz m curious.
    • xolittle_kittyox likes this

#7 Guest_Arc_*

Guest_Arc_*
    • Guests

Posted 27 June 2018 - 05:01 PM

My one from LittleForBig and my one from Aliexpress are both the baby-pants ones. I bought my first one from Aliexpress and didn't like it, so I thought I'd buy one that cost more to see if it was better ( it cost almost 3x more, I think), but it turned out to be the same thing so I was pretty disappointed. :p 

If you're getting ones to decorate or even keep plain I'd suggest getting the $3 ones from China. The only difference is they don't come in the packaging/boxes like other places. .-. 

#8 Guest_TheLittlestMouse_*

Guest_TheLittlestMouse_*
    • Guests

Posted 27 June 2018 - 10:36 PM

I got mine off ebay for 7.00 it is baby pants! ^.^~

I just am ecited for my first deco paci!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Paci

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users